Hide Fare
Show Fare

Durgapur to Darbhanga Jn train seat availability & fare

Wed, August 22
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Kolkata Jaynagar Weekly Express
13135


DGR


DBG
08:50
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mithilanchal Express
13155


DGR


DBG
08:43
M - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Kolkata Sitamarhi Express
13165


DGR


DBG
09:58
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Howrah Raxaul Express
13043


DGR


DBG
08:56
- - - T - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Maithili Express
15233


DGR


DBG
09:47
M - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Howrah Darbhanga Weekly Express
15235


DGR


DBG
09:47
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Ganga Sagar Express
13185


DGR


DBG
08:43
M T W T F S S
Availability
Trends
GNWL18/WL7
72%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Availability
Trends
GNWL130/WL79
29%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Recently Asked Question
What is the running status of train 16334 today?
@joffy_chungath The train 16334/Veraval Express has been cancelled today.
Solved
310 views
  
1 reply

Durgapur to Darbhanga Jn train time table

Maithili Express (15233) departs from Durgapur station (DGR) at and arrives Darbhanga Jn station (DBG) at taking a total of 9 hrs 47 mints to cover the distance of 378 kms. Howrah Darbhanga Weekly Express (15235) departs from Durgapur station (DGR) at and arrives Darbhanga Jn station (DBG) at taking a total of 9 hrs 47 mints to cover the distance of 378 kms. Kolkata Jaynagar Weekly Express (13135) departs from Durgapur station (DGR) at and arrives Darbhanga Jn station (DBG) at taking a total of 8 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 377 kms. Ganga Sagar Express (13185) departs from Durgapur station (DGR) at and arrives Darbhanga Jn station (DBG) at taking a total of 8 hrs 43 mints to cover the distance of 378 kms.

Durgapur to Darbhanga Jn train Seat Availability

In Ganga Sagar Express (13185), seat availability status is GNWL18/WL7 in Second AC (2A) with 72% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL130/WL79 in Sleeper (SL) with 28% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Durgapur to Darbhanga Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Durgapur to Darbhanga Jn is Rs 1510 in First AC (1A), Rs 125 in None (GN), Rs 630 in Third AC (3A), Rs 900 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 235 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL).

Durgapur to Darbhanga Jn Ganga Sagar Express 13185

Durgapur to Darbhanga Jn Ganga Sagar Express (13185) departs from Durgapur station (DGR) at and arrives Darbhanga Jn station (DBG) at . Durgapur to Darbhanga Jn train fare is Rs.1510 in First AC, Rs.125 in None, Rs.630 in Third AC, Rs.900 in Second AC and Rs.235 in Sleeper for this train. In Ganga Sagar Express (13185), seat availability status is GNWL18/WL7 in Second AC (2A) with 72% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL130/WL79 in Sleeper (SL) with 28% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Durgapur to Darbhanga Jn Maithili Express 15233

Durgapur to Darbhanga Jn Maithili Express (15233) departs from Durgapur station (DGR) at and arrives Darbhanga Jn station (DBG) at . Durgapur to Darbhanga Jn train fare is Rs.125 in None, Rs.630 in Third AC, Rs.900 in Second AC and Rs.235 in Sleeper for this train.

Durgapur to Darbhanga Jn Howrah Darbhanga Weekly Express 15235

Durgapur to Darbhanga Jn Howrah Darbhanga Weekly Express (15235) departs from Durgapur station (DGR) at and arrives Darbhanga Jn station (DBG) at . Durgapur to Darbhanga Jn train fare is Rs.630 in Third AC, Rs.900 in Second AC and Rs.235 in Sleeper for this train.

Durgapur to Darbhanga Jn Kolkata Jaynagar Weekly Express 13135

Durgapur to Darbhanga Jn Kolkata Jaynagar Weekly Express (13135) departs from Durgapur station (DGR) at and arrives Darbhanga Jn station (DBG) at . Durgapur to Darbhanga Jn train fare is Rs.630 in Third AC, Rs.900 in Second AC and Rs.235 in Sleeper for this train.

Durgapur to Darbhanga Jn train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Durgapur to Darbhanga Jn is Mithilanchal Express (13155) which travels a distance of 377 kms in just 8 hrs 43 mints. The slowest train from Durgapur to Darbhanga Jn is Kolkata Sitamarhi Express (13165) which travels a distance of 378 kms in 9 hrs 58 mints. The most punctual train from Durgapur to Darbhanga Jn is Howrah Darbhanga Weekly Express (15235) which reaches Darbhanga Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Durgapur to Darbhanga Jn is Howrah Raxaul Express (13043) which reaches Darbhanga Jn with an average delay of over 1 hrs 33 mints.
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.