Hide Fare
Show Fare

Durgapur to Chhapra train seat availability & fare

Wed, August 15
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Bagh Express
13019


DGR


CPR
12:34
M T W T F S S
--
GNWL20/WL15
77%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL52/WL40
54%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL137/WL111
48%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Howrah Gorakhpur Special
03031


DGR


CPR
11:54
- - - T - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Kolkata Azamgarh Weekly Express
13137


DGR


CPR
11:03
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Sealdah Ballia Express
13105


DGR


CPR
11:25
M T W T F S S
AVAILABLE 3
100%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL7/WL4
79%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL13/WL10
78%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL132/WL95
22%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Purvanchal Express (via Siwan)
15047


DGR


CPR
10:32
M T - T - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Purvanchal Express (via Mau)
15049


DGR


CPR
08:57
- - W - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Kolkata Ghazipur City Weekly Express
13121


DGR


CPR
09:11
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Recently Asked Question

Durgapur to Chhapra train time table

Sealdah Ballia Express (13105) departs from Durgapur station (DGR) at and arrives Chhapra station (CPR) at taking a total of 11 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 437 kms. Kolkata Ghazipur City Weekly Express (13121) departs from Durgapur station (DGR) at and arrives Chhapra station (CPR) at taking a total of 9 hrs 11 mints to cover the distance of 450 kms. Purvanchal Express (via Siwan) (15047) departs from Durgapur station (DGR) at and arrives Chhapra station (CPR) at taking a total of 10 hrs 32 mints to cover the distance of 505 kms. Purvanchal Express (via Mau) (15049) departs from Durgapur station (DGR) at and arrives Chhapra station (CPR) at taking a total of 8 hrs 57 mints to cover the distance of 436 kms.

Durgapur to Chhapra train Seat Availability

In Sealdah Ballia Express (13105), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 3 in First AC (1A), seat availability status is GNWL7/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 79% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL13/WL10 in Third AC (3A) with 78% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL132/WL95 in Sleeper (SL) with 22% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Durgapur to Chhapra train Fare

Fare for trains from Durgapur to Chhapra is Rs 1685 in First AC (1A), Rs 140 in None (GN), Rs 700 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1000 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 260 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL).

Durgapur to Chhapra Sealdah Ballia Express 13105

Durgapur to Chhapra Sealdah Ballia Express (13105) departs from Durgapur station (DGR) at and arrives Chhapra station (CPR) at . Durgapur to Chhapra train fare is Rs.1685 in First AC, Rs.140 in None, Rs.700 in Third AC, Rs.1000 in Second AC and Rs.260 in Sleeper for this train. In Sealdah Ballia Express (13105), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 3 in First AC (1A), seat availability status is GNWL7/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 79% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL13/WL10 in Third AC (3A) with 78% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL132/WL95 in Sleeper (SL) with 22% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Durgapur to Chhapra Purvanchal Express (via Siwan) 15047

Durgapur to Chhapra Purvanchal Express (via Siwan) (15047) departs from Durgapur station (DGR) at and arrives Chhapra station (CPR) at . Durgapur to Chhapra train fare is Rs.155 in None, Rs.815 in Third AC, Rs.1165 in Second AC and Rs.300 in Sleeper for this train.

Durgapur to Chhapra Purvanchal Express (via Mau) 15049

Durgapur to Chhapra Purvanchal Express (via Mau) (15049) departs from Durgapur station (DGR) at and arrives Chhapra station (CPR) at . Durgapur to Chhapra train fare is Rs.140 in None, Rs.700 in Third AC, Rs.1000 in Second AC and Rs.260 in Sleeper for this train.

Durgapur to Chhapra Kolkata Ghazipur City Weekly Express 13121

Durgapur to Chhapra Kolkata Ghazipur City Weekly Express (13121) departs from Durgapur station (DGR) at and arrives Chhapra station (CPR) at . Durgapur to Chhapra train fare is Rs.140 in None, Rs.710 in Third AC, Rs.1015 in Second AC and Rs.260 in Sleeper for this train.

Durgapur to Chhapra train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Durgapur to Chhapra is Purvanchal Express (via Mau) (15049) which travels a distance of 436 kms in just 8 hrs 57 mints. The slowest train from Durgapur to Chhapra is Bagh Express (13019) which travels a distance of 506 kms in 12 hrs 34 mints. The most punctual train from Durgapur to Chhapra is Kolkata Azamgarh Weekly Express (13137) which reaches Chhapra with an average delay of just 6 mints. The most delayed train from Durgapur to Chhapra is Purvanchal Express (via Mau) (15049) which reaches Chhapra with an average delay of over 1 hrs 6 mints.
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.