Train seat availability for all 8 trains that run from Durgapur to Barhiya can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Durgapur to Barhiya is Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 95 in None (GN), Rs 495 in Third AC (3A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 125 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 275 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Durgapur to Barhiya is Howrah Rajendra Nagar Terminal (Danapur) Express (12351) which travels a distance of 267 kms in just 5 hrs 5 mints. The slowest train from Durgapur to Barhiya is Sealdah Sitamarhi Express (13123) which travels a distance of 267 kms in 8 hrs 28 mints. The most punctual train from Durgapur to Barhiya is Howrah Amritsar Express (13049) which reaches Barhiya with an average delay of just 10 mints. The most delayed train from Durgapur to Barhiya is Howrah Mokama Fast Passenger (53049) which reaches Barhiya with an average delay of over 41 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.