No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 8 trains that run from Durgapur to Barakar can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Durgapur to Barakar is Rs 55 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 310 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1170 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 40 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 585 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Durgapur to Barakar is Howrah Mumbai CSMT Mail (via Gaya) (12321) which travels a distance of 60 kms in just 59 mints. The slowest train from Durgapur to Barakar is Barddhaman Hatia MEMU (63503) which travels a distance of 59 kms in 1 hrs 56 mints. The most punctual train from Durgapur to Barakar is Shaktipunj Express (11448) which reaches Barakar with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Durgapur to Barakar is Shaktipunj Express (11448) which reaches Barakar with an average delay of over 0 minute.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.