Train seat availability for all 7 trains that run from Durgapur to Bankura can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Durgapur to Bankura is Rs 75 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1245 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 60 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 180 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Durgapur to Bankura is Dibrugarh Kanniyakumari Vivek Express (15906) which travels a distance of 137 kms in just 2 hrs 38 mints. The slowest train from Durgapur to Bankura is Malda Town Digha Express (13418) which travels a distance of 136 kms in 3 hrs 30 mints. The most punctual train from Durgapur to Bankura is Guwahati MGR Chennai Central Weekly Special Fare Special (06337) which reaches Bankura with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Durgapur to Bankura is Kamakhya Puri Express (via Adra) (15640) which reaches Bankura with an average delay of over 10 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.