Durg to Surat train Seat Availability & Fare
Train seat availability for all 12 trains that run from Durg to Surat can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Durg to Surat is Rs 3225 in First AC (1A), Rs 275 in None (GN), Rs 1300 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1865 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 480 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1675 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2390 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 620 in Sleeper (SL).
Surat, famously know as the silk city or diamond city, is the economic capital of Gujarat. Surat is world famous for its textile and diamond businesses. Almost 90 percent of the world's rough diamonds are polished in Surat. Surat is selected as the first smart IT city in India which is being constituted by the Microsoft CityNext Initiative tied up with IT services majors Tata Consultancy Services and Wipro. Surat is the richest city in India ahead of Bangalore and Madras having highest per capita income in the country. The average income of a household in the city 450,000 per year. It was the first Indian city to install CCTV cameras on roads to monitor the traffic movements and also increase security. The Surat Railway station is also awarded as the cleanest railway station in 2016 and a major upgrade is underway to develop it so that it could match the international standards. Surat airport is 17 km away from its railway station. When visiting Surat you must go to some famous attractions like Mughal Sarai, Clock Tower, Dutch Cementry, Tomb of Khudawand Khan, Heritage Square and many more. When it comes to food Locho (steamed snack made of gram flour and lenties, steamed to be eaten immediately) is very popular. Locho is only available in Surat. Other are perennial favourites such as ghari, petis, undhiyu, rasaawala khaman, Surati Khaman, Sarasiya Khaja, Khavsa, are quite popular in Surat. Ponk is a roasted cereal that is available only in this part of the world. Three major festivals which are celebrated in Surat are Navratri, Diwali and Ganesh Chaturthi. Surat has 1 railway station - Surat (ST).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.