Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Durg to Shankargarh can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Durg to Shankargarh is Rs 225 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2465 in First AC (1A), Rs 1470 in Second AC (2A), Rs 380 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 210 in None (GN) and Rs 1030 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 240 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1895 in Second AC (2A), Rs 490 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1345 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Durg to Shankargarh is Sarnath COVID 19 Special (05160) which travels a distance of 698 kms in just 14 hrs 2 mints. The slowest train from Durg to Shankargarh is Gondia Barauni Express (15232) which travels a distance of 692 kms in 15 hrs 33 mints. The most punctual train from Durg to Shankargarh is Sarnath Express (15160) which reaches Shankargarh with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Durg to Shankargarh is Sarnath Express (15160) which reaches Shankargarh with an average delay of over 0 minute.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.