close
swap_horiz
close

Durg to Hyderabad trains

07008
Darbhanga Secunderabad Special Fare Special
DURG ()
Durg
13 hr 40 min
SC ()
Secunderabad Jn
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
07010
Barauni Secunderabad Special Fare Special
DURG ()
Durg
14 hr 10 min
SC ()
Secunderabad Jn
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
07006
Raxaul Hyderabad Special Fare Special
DURG ()
Durg
14 hr 10 min
SC ()
Secunderabad Jn
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
12252
Wainganga SF Express
DURG ()
Durg
12 hr 35 min
KCG ()
Kacheguda
SL
₹ 415
info

Durg to Hyderabad train time table

Darbhanga Secunderabad Special Fare Special (07008) departs from Durg station (DURG) at and arrives Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at taking a total of 13 hrs 40 mints to cover the distance of 752 kms. Raxaul Hyderabad Special Fare Special (07006) departs from Durg station (DURG) at and arrives Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at taking a total of 14 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 840 kms. Wainganga SF Express (12252) departs from Durg station (DURG) at and arrives Kacheguda station (KCG) at taking a total of 12 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 757 kms.
info

Durg to Hyderabad train Seat Availability

In Darbhanga Secunderabad Special Fare Special (07008), seat availability status is RLWL14/WL11 in Second AC (2A) with 69% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL30/WL19 in Third AC (3A) with 65% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL107/WL81 in Sleeper (SL) with 35% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Durg to Hyderabad train Fare

Fare for trains from Durg to Hyderabad is Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1575 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 415 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1420 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2015 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 525 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Durg to Hyderabad Wainganga SF Express 12252

Durg to Hyderabad Wainganga SF Express (12252) departs from Durg station (DURG) at and arrives Kacheguda station (KCG) at . Durg to Hyderabad train fare is Rs.1105 in Third AC, Rs.1575 in Second AC and Rs.415 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Durg to Hyderabad Darbhanga Secunderabad Special Fare Special 07008

Durg to Hyderabad Darbhanga Secunderabad Special Fare Special (07008) departs from Durg station (DURG) at and arrives Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at . In Darbhanga Secunderabad Special Fare Special (07008), seat availability status is RLWL14/WL11 in Second AC (2A) with 69% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL30/WL19 in Third AC (3A) with 65% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL107/WL81 in Sleeper (SL) with 35% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Durg to Hyderabad Raxaul Hyderabad Special Fare Special 07006

Durg to Hyderabad Raxaul Hyderabad Special Fare Special (07006) departs from Durg station (DURG) at and arrives Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at .
info

Durg to Hyderabad train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Durg to Hyderabad is Wainganga SF Express (12252) which travels a distance of 757 kms in just 12 hrs 35 mints. The slowest train from Durg to Hyderabad is Barauni Secunderabad Special Fare Special (07010) which travels a distance of 840 kms in 14 hrs 10 mints. The most punctual train from Durg to Hyderabad is Raxaul Hyderabad Special Fare Special (07006) which reaches Secunderabad Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Durg to Hyderabad is Barauni Secunderabad Special Fare Special (07010) which reaches Secunderabad Jn with an average delay of over 5 hrs 33 mints.
info

About Hyderabad

Hyderabad is the capital of Telangana state which was formerly a part of Andhra Pradesh. It lies on the banks of Musi river. This place has a very interesting history. Before independence, when all of India was being ruled by British, this place was ruled by Nizams. Even after independence, the Nizams wanted to keep Hyderabad state independent rather than making it part of India. India had to invade this place with the help of army to take its full control. It was also known as City of Pearls in 18th century when it was famous trading center for diamonds. Telugu is the most spoken language in Hyderabad. Telugu film industry in Hyderabad known as Tollywood produces the second largest number of films in India after Bollywood. Popular tourist attractions in Hyderabad are Ramoji film city, Charminar, Golconda Fort, Chowmahalla Palace, Falaknuma palace and Salar Jung museum. Hyderabad is a famous for Biryani so much so that one rarely hears the word Biryani without prefixing it with Hyderabadi. Mughalai food is also quite popular here. Rajiv Gandhi Airport in Hyderabad is an international airport and has daily flights not only to all major airports of India but also to nearby south asian countries like Singapore, Thailand and Malaysia. Hyderabad has 4 railway stations - Secunderabad Jn (SC), Hyderabad Deccan (HYB), Kacheguda (KCG) and Begampet (BMT).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
SE2 position in 17225
SE2 coach position in train no 17225
edit Answer
31 views
  
0 reply
Name title wronh
My title is spelling is wrong…how to change…
edit Answer
26 views
  
0 reply
07187 train 25th january 2019 availability
[My query is about train 07187]
edit Answer
43 views
  
0 reply
Do state government employees get benefit while booking tickets?
Is there benefits in ticket for state government employee
edit Answer
443 views
  
0 reply
When would the chart get prepared for train no. 11092?
[My query is about PNR 8314822217 for train 11092 PUNE BHUJ EXP] when charting done
edit Answer
68 views
  
0 reply
Added by mistake 2
A person named Rajiv phone number - 9315894495 has cheated me. He took 3100 Rs from me and now he is not picking up calls
edit Answer
500 views
  
2 replies
Any chance to rac
[My query is about PNR 2737857127 for train 12479 SURYA NAGRI EXP]
edit Answer
57 views
  
0 reply
When I would be alloted seat number in train 19024?
@sukhbinder The seat number will be alloted to you when the chart for your train gets prepared.
check_circle Solved
140 views
  
1 reply
What is the departure time of train no. 02196?
@Ajay_Kumar_Pathak 02196/Bhopal-Rewa fair special departs from Bhopal station at 23:45.
check_circle Solved
194 views
  
1 reply
What is the mean by coach DS7
What is the mean by coach DS7 20 means?
edit Answer
691 views
  
1 reply
Is train no. 22956 running on time?
Train is late? Please reply fast
edit Answer
360 views
  
0 reply