Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Durg to Rairakhol can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Durg to Rairakhol is Rs 1795 in First AC (1A), Rs 155 in None (GN), Rs 755 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1070 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 280 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Durg to Rairakhol is Jodhpur Puri SF Express (20814) which travels a distance of 469 kms in just 9 hrs 7 mints. The slowest train from Durg to Rairakhol is Ajmer Puri Express (18422) which travels a distance of 493 kms in 9 hrs 49 mints. The most punctual train from Durg to Rairakhol is Ahmedabad Puri Express ( via Sambalpur ) (18406) which reaches Rairakhol with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Durg to Rairakhol is Durg Puri ( Intercity ) Express (18426) which reaches Rairakhol with an average delay of over 23 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.