Hide Fare
Show Fare

Durg to Pune trains

Fri, September 21
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Hatia Pune SF Express
22846


DURG


PUNE
20:25
- T - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Santragachi Pune AC SF SpecialFare Special
02822


DURG


PUNE
19:25
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Santragachi Pune Humsafar Express
20822


DURG


PUNE
19:20
- - - - - - S
--
--
Availability
Trends
--
Azad Hind Express
12130


DURG


PUNE
19:10
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL4/WL4
71%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL33/WL19
72%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL78/WL58
28%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Bilaspur Pune SF Express
12849


DURG


PUNE
19:30
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Bilaspur Pune Weekly Summer Special
08295


DURG


PUNE
20:25
- - - - F - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Recently Asked Question
Why was train 12590 halted for an hour at Lucknow station today?
@Shubhranshu There might have been some track maintenance work going on or some high priority train might have passed.
Solved
720 views
  
1 reply
Is there a D13 coach in 12024 Patna Howrah Janshatabdi express?
@Soumyadeep_Mandal Although for daily running there is no D13 coach in this train, but sometimes railways adds extra coach when there is lot of rush and bookings are more. So they add extra coach whic…
Solved
254 views
  
1 reply
Train 12497 will be coming on which platform no at new delhi railway station
@Sakshi_Vig Usually, this train leaves from platform number 14 at New Delhi Railway Station (NDLS) on a daily basis. To be very sure, you should reach station atleast 20 minutes before train departur…
Solved
1246 views
  
2 replies
Is train-02598 running or not?
@Sanjay_S_Gupta No, this train is not running these days. It is a special train that runs for a specific time of the year only and not all year. It is not on the run right now.
Solved
459 views
  
1 reply
Is train no 11040/Maharashtra exp is partially cancelled from Gondia Junction to Ajni station on sept 17?
@Sourabh_Choudhary Yes, the train 11040 has been partially cancelled between Gondia Junction and Ajni station. It started today from Ajni as source station at 11:05.
Solved
509 views
  
1 reply
Does 12107 train has a pantry car?
@khushbu_yds Yes. There is pantry car available in the train 12107/Mumbai LTT-Lucknow Jn Express. Also there are eCatering and on board catering services available in this train.
Solved
474 views
  
1 reply

Durg to Pune train time table

Santragachi Pune AC SF SpecialFare Special (02822) departs from Durg station (DURG) at and arrives Pune Jn station (PUNE) at taking a total of 19 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 1200 kms. Azad Hind Express (12130) departs from Durg station (DURG) at and arrives Pune Jn station (PUNE) at taking a total of 19 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 1154 kms. Bilaspur Pune SF Express (12849) departs from Durg station (DURG) at and arrives Pune Jn station (PUNE) at taking a total of 19 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 1154 kms. Hatia Pune SF Express (22846) departs from Durg station (DURG) at and arrives Pune Jn station (PUNE) at taking a total of 20 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 1154 kms.

Durg to Pune train Seat Availability

In Azad Hind Express (12130), seat availability status is RLWL4/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 71% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL33/WL19 in Third AC (3A) with 72% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL78/WL58 in Sleeper (SL) with 28% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Durg to Pune train Fare

Fare for trains from Durg to Pune is Rs 300 in None (GN), Rs 1420 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2050 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 535 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1820 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2575 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 685 in Sleeper (SL).

Durg to Pune train Humsafar

Humsafar trains are long distance superfast trains that traverses overnight journeys. This is a new concept by the Indian Railways. Some Humsafar trains also run for more than 24 hours. Keeping in mind the middle class travellers, Humsafar was launched last year by the Former Railway Minister Mr. Suresh Prabhu. It has only Third AC class coach and have optional meal service. This train follows dynamic pricing meaning fare increases as the seat availability decreases. However, these trains hold lesser priority than Rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. Humsafar trains are equipped with modern day amenities and enhanced safety features. There are CCTV cameras fitted in every coach of Humsafar trains and there are charging points for each berth. One can also see current running speed of train on the LEDs fitted above doors. These trains are characterized by beautiful graffiti paint with vibrant sky blue color on outer surface of coaches. 1 humsafar train runs from Durg to Pune - Santragachi Pune Humsafar Express (20822).

Durg to Pune Santragachi Pune Humsafar Express (20822) departs from Durg station (DURG) at and arrives Pune Jn station (PUNE) at . Durg to Pune humsafar fare is Rs.2365 in Third AC for this train.

Durg to Pune Azad Hind Express 12130

Durg to Pune Azad Hind Express (12130) departs from Durg station (DURG) at and arrives Pune Jn station (PUNE) at . Durg to Pune train fare is Rs.300 in None, Rs.1420 in Third AC, Rs.2050 in Second AC and Rs.535 in Sleeper for this train. In Azad Hind Express (12130), seat availability status is RLWL4/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 71% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL33/WL19 in Third AC (3A) with 72% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL78/WL58 in Sleeper (SL) with 28% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Durg to Pune Bilaspur Pune SF Express 12849

Durg to Pune Bilaspur Pune SF Express (12849) departs from Durg station (DURG) at and arrives Pune Jn station (PUNE) at . Durg to Pune train fare is Rs.300 in None, Rs.1420 in Third AC, Rs.2050 in Second AC and Rs.535 in Sleeper for this train.

Durg to Pune Hatia Pune SF Express 22846

Durg to Pune Hatia Pune SF Express (22846) departs from Durg station (DURG) at and arrives Pune Jn station (PUNE) at . Durg to Pune train fare is Rs.1420 in Third AC, Rs.2050 in Second AC and Rs.535 in Sleeper for this train.

Durg to Pune Santragachi Pune AC SF SpecialFare Special 02822

Durg to Pune Santragachi Pune AC SF SpecialFare Special (02822) departs from Durg station (DURG) at and arrives Pune Jn station (PUNE) at .

Durg to Pune train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Durg to Pune is Azad Hind Express (12130) which travels a distance of 1154 kms in just 19 hrs 10 mints. The slowest train from Durg to Pune is Bilaspur Pune Weekly Summer Special (08295) which travels a distance of 1154 kms in 20 hrs 25 mints. The most punctual train from Durg to Pune is Hatia Pune SF Express (22846) which reaches Pune Jn with an average delay of just 6 mints. The most delayed train from Durg to Pune is Santragachi Pune Humsafar Express (20822) which reaches Pune Jn with an average delay of over 56 mints.

About Pune

Pune was once the home to Peshwas who were the Prime Ministers of Maratha community. Pune is India's one of the oldest cities and is second largest city of Maharashtra state after Mumbai. It is emerging into education sector and is the IT hub in India. It is known as Oxford of the east due to the presence of 9 universities and over 100 colleges. Pune is also known to have largest number of two-wheelers in the country. It is surrounded by hills, forts and water bodies on all sides and is the army headquarters for western part of country. Climate is pleasant here in most parts of the year. Pune airport known as Pune International Airport (PNQ) is located about 10 kms North East of Pune. Pune has 1 railway station - Pune Jn (PUNE).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.