Durg Nautanwa Express (Via Faizabad) (18205) departs from Durg station (DURG) at and arrives Partapgarh Jn station (PBH) at taking a total of 16 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 796 kms.
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Durg to Partapgarh Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Durg to Partapgarh Jn is Rs 235 in None (GN), Rs 1125 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1610 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 415 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1450 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2075 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 535 in Sleeper (SL).
Durg to Partapgarh Jn Durg Nautanwa Express (Via Faizabad) (18205) departs from Durg station (DURG) at and arrives Partapgarh Jn station (PBH) at . Durg to Partapgarh Jn train fare is Rs.235 in None, Rs.1125 in Third AC, Rs.1610 in Second AC and Rs.415 in Sleeper for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.