Train seat availability for all 10 trains that run from Durg to Muniguda can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Durg to Muniguda is Rs 145 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 880 in Second AC (2A), Rs 220 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 115 in None (GN) and Rs 635 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 205 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1590 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1150 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Durg to Muniguda is Vizag Steel Samta Festival Special (02888) which travels a distance of 326 kms in just 5 hrs 58 mints. The slowest train from Durg to Muniguda is Durg Visakhapatnam Passenger (UnReserved) (58529) which travels a distance of 326 kms in 9 hrs 50 mints. The most punctual train from Durg to Muniguda is Durg Jagadalpur Express (18211) which reaches Muniguda with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Durg to Muniguda is Ahmedabad Puri COVID 19 SF Special (via Brahmapur) (02844) which reaches Muniguda with an average delay of over 17 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.