Hide Fare
Show Fare

Durg to Kharagpur train seat availability & fare

Fri, April 27
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Pune Santragachi Special Fare AC SF Special
02821


DURG


KGP
11:07
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Hazur Sahib Nanded Santragachi SF Express
12767


DURG


KGP
11:25
- T - - - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai CSMT Howrah Weekly SF Express
12869


DURG


KGP
11:25
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Sainagar Shirdi Howrah SF Express
22893


DURG


KGP
11:25
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai CSMT Santragachi AC Superfast Special Fare Special
01123


DURG


KGP
12:55
- - - - - - S
--
--
Availability
Trends
--
Jnaneswari Super Deluxe Express
12101


DURG


KGP
11:42
- T W - - S S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Porbandar Howrah ( Aradhana ) Superfast Express
12905


DURG


KGP
11:42
M - - T F - -
--
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 4 hrs ago
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 4 hrs ago
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 4 hrs ago
Okha Howrah Link Superfast Express
22905


DURG


KGP
11:42
M - - T F - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Azad Hind Express
12129


DURG


KGP
11:44
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL14/WL12
38%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
REGRET/RLWL21
0%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL62/WL56
35%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Hapa Santragachi AC SF Special Fare Special
02833


DURG


KGP
13:00
- T - - - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
--
Hapa Santragachi AC Super Fast Special
02839


DURG


KGP
13:00
- T - - - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
--
Samarsata SF Express
12151


DURG


KGP
15:08
- - - T F - -
RLWL5/WL5
83%
Trends
checked 4 hrs ago
RLWL43/WL34
54%
Trends
checked 4 hrs ago
RLWL76/WL53
49%
Trends
checked 4 hrs ago
RLWL97/WL78
26%
Trends
checked 4 hrs ago
Porbandar Santragachi Kavi Guru SF Express
12949


DURG


KGP
15:08
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur)
12809


DURG


KGP
12:10
M T W T F S S
RLWL11/WL7
39%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
RLWL32/WL24
38%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
RLWL55/WL46
30%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
RLWL118/WL84
38%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
Mumbai LTT Shalimar (Kurla) Express
18029


DURG


KGP
14:35
M T W T F S S
--
REGRET/RLWL11
0%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
REGRET/RLWL11
0%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
REGRET/RLWL101
0%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
Ahmedabad Howrah SF Express
12833


DURG


KGP
13:02
M T W T F S S
--
REGRET/RLWL21
0%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
REGRET/RLWL21
0%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
REGRET/RLWL151
0%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
Gitanjali Express
12859


DURG


KGP
11:30
M T W T F S S
--
REGRET/RLWL21
0%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
REGRET/RLWL26
0%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
REGRET/RLWL101
0%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
Recently Asked Question

Durg to Kharagpur train time table

Azad Hind Express (12129) departs from Durg station (DURG) at and arrives Kharagpur Jn station (KGP) at taking a total of 11 hrs 44 mints to cover the distance of 749 kms. Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur) (12809) departs from Durg station (DURG) at and arrives Kharagpur Jn station (KGP) at taking a total of 12 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 749 kms. Ahmedabad Howrah SF Express (12833) departs from Durg station (DURG) at and arrives Kharagpur Jn station (KGP) at taking a total of 13 hrs 2 mints to cover the distance of 749 kms. Gitanjali Express (12859) departs from Durg station (DURG) at and arrives Kharagpur Jn station (KGP) at taking a total of 11 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 749 kms. Mumbai LTT Shalimar (Kurla) Express (18029) departs from Durg station (DURG) at and arrives Kharagpur Jn station (KGP) at taking a total of 14 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 749 kms.

Durg to Kharagpur train Seat Availability

In Azad Hind Express (12129), seat availability status is RLWL13/WL13 in Second AC (2A) with 43% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL25/WL20 in Third AC (3A) with 57% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL78/WL52 in Sleeper (SL) with 42% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur) (12809), seat availability status is RLWL9/WL6 in First AC (1A) with 44% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL21/WL20 in Second AC (2A) with 43% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL71/WL50 in Third AC (3A) with 26% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL119/WL88 in Sleeper (SL) with 37% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Ahmedabad Howrah SF Express (12833), seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL21 in Second AC (2A) with 0% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL21 in Third AC (3A) with 0% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL128/WL93 in Sleeper (SL) with 36% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Gitanjali Express (12859), seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL21 in Second AC (2A) with 0% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL26 in Third AC (3A) with 0% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL127/WL100 in Sleeper (SL) with 26% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Mumbai LTT Shalimar (Kurla) Express (18029), seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL11 in Second AC (2A) with 0% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL31/WL10 in Third AC (3A) with 40% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL101 in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Durg to Kharagpur train Fare

Fare for trains from Durg to Kharagpur is Rs 2640 in First AC (1A), Rs 225 in None (GN), Rs 1050 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1515 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1365 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1955 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 495 in Sleeper (SL).

Durg to Kharagpur Mumbai LTT Shalimar (Kurla) Express 18029

Durg to Kharagpur Mumbai LTT Shalimar (Kurla) Express (18029) departs from Durg station (DURG) at and arrives Kharagpur Jn station (KGP) at . Durg to Kharagpur train fare is Rs.1050 in Third AC, Rs.1515 in Second AC and Rs.385 in Sleeper for this train. In Mumbai LTT Shalimar (Kurla) Express (18029), seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL11 in Second AC (2A) with 0% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL31/WL10 in Third AC (3A) with 40% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL101 in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Durg to Kharagpur Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur) 12809

Durg to Kharagpur Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur) (12809) departs from Durg station (DURG) at and arrives Kharagpur Jn station (KGP) at . Durg to Kharagpur train fare is Rs.2640 in First AC, Rs.225 in None, Rs.1100 in Third AC, Rs.1565 in Second AC and Rs.415 in Sleeper for this train. In Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur) (12809), seat availability status is RLWL9/WL6 in First AC (1A) with 44% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL21/WL20 in Second AC (2A) with 43% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL71/WL50 in Third AC (3A) with 26% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL119/WL88 in Sleeper (SL) with 37% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Durg to Kharagpur Ahmedabad Howrah SF Express 12833

Durg to Kharagpur Ahmedabad Howrah SF Express (12833) departs from Durg station (DURG) at and arrives Kharagpur Jn station (KGP) at . Durg to Kharagpur train fare is Rs.1100 in Third AC, Rs.1565 in Second AC and Rs.415 in Sleeper for this train. In Ahmedabad Howrah SF Express (12833), seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL21 in Second AC (2A) with 0% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL21 in Third AC (3A) with 0% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL128/WL93 in Sleeper (SL) with 36% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Durg to Kharagpur Gitanjali Express 12859

Durg to Kharagpur Gitanjali Express (12859) departs from Durg station (DURG) at and arrives Kharagpur Jn station (KGP) at . Durg to Kharagpur train fare is Rs.225 in None, Rs.1100 in Third AC, Rs.1565 in Second AC and Rs.415 in Sleeper for this train. In Gitanjali Express (12859), seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL21 in Second AC (2A) with 0% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL26 in Third AC (3A) with 0% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL127/WL100 in Sleeper (SL) with 26% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Durg to Kharagpur Azad Hind Express 12129

Durg to Kharagpur Azad Hind Express (12129) departs from Durg station (DURG) at and arrives Kharagpur Jn station (KGP) at . Durg to Kharagpur train fare is Rs.225 in None, Rs.1100 in Third AC, Rs.1565 in Second AC and Rs.415 in Sleeper for this train. In Azad Hind Express (12129), seat availability status is RLWL13/WL13 in Second AC (2A) with 43% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL25/WL20 in Third AC (3A) with 57% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL78/WL52 in Sleeper (SL) with 42% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Durg to Kharagpur train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Durg to Kharagpur is Pune Santragachi Special Fare AC SF Special (02821) which travels a distance of 750 kms in just 11 hrs 7 mints. The slowest train from Durg to Kharagpur is Samarsata SF Express (12151) which travels a distance of 888 kms in 15 hrs 8 mints. The most punctual train from Durg to Kharagpur is Samarsata SF Express (12151) which reaches Kharagpur Jn with an average delay of just 30 mints. The most delayed train from Durg to Kharagpur is Pune Santragachi Special Fare AC SF Special (02821) which reaches Kharagpur Jn with an average delay of over 23 hrs 42 mints.

About Kharagpur

Kharagpur is located in the Paschim Medinipur district of West Bengal. It is best known for housing the most prestigious technical university that is the Indian Institute of technology. IIT Kharagpur is one of the highest calibre universities of India. The city gets its name from the deity of Khargeswar temple. People say that this was the place where Hidimba demon of the Mahabharatha had lived. It was part of the Hijli Kingdom which was situated on the banks of Rasulpur River. You can visit Kahler Bonpatna, this is a very old temple of Lord Ram. As per local legend, earlier there was a Gold idol of Sri Ram was worshipped. But its idols were stolen twice, now local people put metal Brigraha(idol) inside the temple. You can reach Kharagpur by road and railways. It is a major railway junction in the South Eastern Railway Zone. The station is connected to all major cities of India. The nearest airport is Netaji Subhash Chandra airport in Kolkata (CCU) which is 111 km away. Kharagpur has 1 railway station - Kharagpur Jn (KGP).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.