Hide Fare
Show Fare

Durg to Jharsuguda Jn train seat availability & fare

Fri, April 27
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Itwari Tatanagar Passenger
58112


DURG


JSG
10:30
M T W T F S S
--
--
--
Availability
Trends
Pune Santragachi Special Fare AC SF Special
02821


DURG


JSG
05:27
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Mumbai LTT Tatanagar Antyodaya Express
22885


DURG


JSG
05:23
- - W - - - S
--
--
--
--
Hazur Sahib Nanded Santragachi SF Express
12767


DURG


JSG
05:40
- T - - - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai CSMT Howrah Weekly SF Express
12869


DURG


JSG
05:40
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Sainagar Shirdi Howrah SF Express
22893


DURG


JSG
05:40
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Pune Hatia SF Express
22845


DURG


JSG
06:00
M - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai CSMT Santragachi AC Superfast Special Fare Special
01123


DURG


JSG
06:45
- - - - - - S
--
--
Availability
Trends
--
Pune Hatia Weekly SF Special
02845


DURG


JSG
06:45
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Surat Malda Town Express
13426


DURG


JSG
06:45
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
South Bihar Express
13287


DURG


JSG
06:35
M T W T F S S
GNWL11/WL11
80%
Trends
checked 11 hrs ago
GNWL90/WL53
61%
Trends
checked 11 hrs ago
GNWL162/WL94
59%
Trends
checked 11 hrs ago
GNWL347/WL220
48%
Trends
checked 11 hrs ago
Gondia Jharsuguda Passenger (UnReserved)
58118


DURG


JSG
10:45
M T W T F S S
--
--
--
--
Hyderabad Raxaul Special Fare Special
07005


DURG


JSG
05:45
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Secunderabad Darbhanga Special Fare Special
07007


DURG


JSG
05:45
- - W - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Secunderabad Barauni Special Fare Special
07009


DURG


JSG
05:45
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Jnaneswari Super Deluxe Express
12101


DURG


JSG
05:45
- T W - - S S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Porbandar Howrah ( Aradhana ) Superfast Express
12905


DURG


JSG
05:45
M - - T F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Okha Howrah Link Superfast Express
22905


DURG


JSG
05:45
M - - T F - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Azad Hind Express
12129


DURG


JSG
05:52
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL12/WL10
45%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
REGRET/RLWL21
0%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL60/WL56
48%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Hapa Santragachi AC SF Special Fare Special
02833


DURG


JSG
06:00
- T - - - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
--
Hapa Santragachi AC Super Fast Special
02839


DURG


JSG
06:00
- T - - - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
--
Samarsata SF Express
12151


DURG


JSG
06:00
- - - T F - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Porbandar Santragachi Kavi Guru SF Express
12949


DURG


JSG
06:00
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur)
12809


DURG


JSG
06:10
M T W T F S S
RLWL7/WL4
64%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL29/WL24
51%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL38/WL31
49%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL92/WL76
48%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Durg Patna Special Fare Holi Special (Via Gaya)
08793


DURG


JSG
06:05
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai LTT Hatia SF Express
12811


DURG


JSG
05:40
M - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai LTT Shalimar (Kurla) Express
18029


DURG


JSG
07:10
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Jodhpur Puri Superfast Express
20814


DURG


JSG
06:25
- - - - - - S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Ahmedabad Howrah SF Express
12833


DURG


JSG
06:45
M T W T F S S
--
REGRET/RLWL21
0%
Trends
checked 11 hrs ago
REGRET/RLWL21
0%
Trends
checked 11 hrs ago
RLWL121/WL104
49%
Trends
checked 11 hrs ago
Gitanjali Express
12859


DURG


JSG
05:35
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Recently Asked Question

Durg to Jharsuguda Jn train time table

South Bihar Express (13287) departs from Durg station (DURG) at and arrives Jharsuguda Jn station (JSG) at taking a total of 6 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 352 kms. Azad Hind Express (12129) departs from Durg station (DURG) at and arrives Jharsuguda Jn station (JSG) at taking a total of 5 hrs 52 mints to cover the distance of 351 kms. Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur) (12809) departs from Durg station (DURG) at and arrives Jharsuguda Jn station (JSG) at taking a total of 6 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 352 kms. Ahmedabad Howrah SF Express (12833) departs from Durg station (DURG) at and arrives Jharsuguda Jn station (JSG) at taking a total of 6 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 351 kms. Gitanjali Express (12859) departs from Durg station (DURG) at and arrives Jharsuguda Jn station (JSG) at taking a total of 5 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 352 kms.

Durg to Jharsuguda Jn train Seat Availability

In South Bihar Express (13287), seat availability status is GNWL11/WL11 in First AC (1A) with 80% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL90/WL53 in Second AC (2A) with 61% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL162/WL94 in Third AC (3A) with 59% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL347/WL220 in Sleeper (SL) with 48% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Azad Hind Express (12129), seat availability status is RLWL12/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 45% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL21 in Third AC (3A) with 0% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL60/WL56 in Sleeper (SL) with 48% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur) (12809), seat availability status is RLWL7/WL4 in First AC (1A) with 64% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL29/WL24 in Second AC (2A) with 51% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL38/WL31 in Third AC (3A) with 49% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL92/WL76 in Sleeper (SL) with 48% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Ahmedabad Howrah SF Express (12833), seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL21 in Second AC (2A) with 0% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL21 in Third AC (3A) with 0% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL121/WL104 in Sleeper (SL) with 49% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Durg to Jharsuguda Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Durg to Jharsuguda Jn is Rs 1450 in First AC (1A), Rs 865 in Second AC (2A), Rs 150 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 120 in None (GN) and Rs 605 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 285 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).

Durg to Jharsuguda Jn South Bihar Express 13287

Durg to Jharsuguda Jn South Bihar Express (13287) departs from Durg station (DURG) at and arrives Jharsuguda Jn station (JSG) at . Durg to Jharsuguda Jn train fare is Rs.1450 in First AC, Rs.120 in None, Rs.605 in Third AC, Rs.865 in Second AC and Rs.225 in Sleeper for this train. In South Bihar Express (13287), seat availability status is GNWL11/WL11 in First AC (1A) with 80% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL90/WL53 in Second AC (2A) with 61% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL162/WL94 in Third AC (3A) with 59% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL347/WL220 in Sleeper (SL) with 48% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Durg to Jharsuguda Jn Ahmedabad Howrah SF Express 12833

Durg to Jharsuguda Jn Ahmedabad Howrah SF Express (12833) departs from Durg station (DURG) at and arrives Jharsuguda Jn station (JSG) at . Durg to Jharsuguda Jn train fare is Rs.655 in Third AC, Rs.915 in Second AC and Rs.255 in Sleeper for this train. In Ahmedabad Howrah SF Express (12833), seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL21 in Second AC (2A) with 0% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL21 in Third AC (3A) with 0% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL121/WL104 in Sleeper (SL) with 49% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Durg to Jharsuguda Jn Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur) 12809

Durg to Jharsuguda Jn Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur) (12809) departs from Durg station (DURG) at and arrives Jharsuguda Jn station (JSG) at . Durg to Jharsuguda Jn train fare is Rs.1530 in First AC, Rs.135 in None, Rs.655 in Third AC, Rs.915 in Second AC and Rs.255 in Sleeper for this train. In Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur) (12809), seat availability status is RLWL7/WL4 in First AC (1A) with 64% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL29/WL24 in Second AC (2A) with 51% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL38/WL31 in Third AC (3A) with 49% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL92/WL76 in Sleeper (SL) with 48% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Durg to Jharsuguda Jn Azad Hind Express 12129

Durg to Jharsuguda Jn Azad Hind Express (12129) departs from Durg station (DURG) at and arrives Jharsuguda Jn station (JSG) at . Durg to Jharsuguda Jn train fare is Rs.135 in None, Rs.655 in Third AC, Rs.915 in Second AC and Rs.255 in Sleeper for this train. In Azad Hind Express (12129), seat availability status is RLWL12/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 45% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL21 in Third AC (3A) with 0% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL60/WL56 in Sleeper (SL) with 48% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Durg to Jharsuguda Jn Gitanjali Express 12859

Durg to Jharsuguda Jn Gitanjali Express (12859) departs from Durg station (DURG) at and arrives Jharsuguda Jn station (JSG) at . Durg to Jharsuguda Jn train fare is Rs.135 in None, Rs.655 in Third AC, Rs.915 in Second AC and Rs.255 in Sleeper for this train.

Durg to Jharsuguda Jn train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Durg to Jharsuguda Jn is Mumbai LTT Tatanagar Antyodaya Express (22885) which travels a distance of 352 kms in just 5 hrs 23 mints. The slowest train from Durg to Jharsuguda Jn is Gondia Jharsuguda Passenger (UnReserved) (58118) which travels a distance of 352 kms in 10 hrs 45 mints. The most punctual train from Durg to Jharsuguda Jn is Mumbai LTT Tatanagar Antyodaya Express (22885) which reaches Jharsuguda Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Durg to Jharsuguda Jn is Pune Hatia Weekly SF Special (02845) which reaches Jharsuguda Jn with an average delay of over 15 hrs 8 mints.
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.