Howrah Porbandar (Aradhana) Superfast Express (12906) departs from Durg station (DURG) at and arrives Jamnagar station (JAM) at taking a total of 27 hrs 16 mints to cover the distance of 1551 kms.
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Durg to Jamnagar can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Durg to Jamnagar is Rs 360 in None (GN), Rs 1690 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2455 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 640 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2110 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2980 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 815 in Sleeper (SL).
Durg to Jamnagar Howrah Porbandar (Aradhana) Superfast Express (12906) departs from Durg station (DURG) at and arrives Jamnagar station (JAM) at . Durg to Jamnagar train fare is Rs.360 in None, Rs.1690 in Third AC, Rs.2455 in Second AC and Rs.640 in Sleeper for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.