Train seat availability for all 11 trains that run from Durg to Igatpuri can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Durg to Igatpuri is Rs 3120 in First AC (1A), Rs 250 in None (GN), Rs 1235 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1785 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 455 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1590 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2305 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 585 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Durg to Igatpuri is Tatanagar Mumbai LTT Antyodaya Express (22886) which travels a distance of 965 kms in just 13 hrs 25 mints. The slowest train from Durg to Igatpuri is Shalimar Mumbai LTT Kurla Express (18030) which travels a distance of 966 kms in 17 hrs 50 mints. The most punctual train from Durg to Igatpuri is Hatia Mumbai LTT Pooja Special (08609) which reaches Igatpuri with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Durg to Igatpuri is Shalimar Mumbai LTT Kurla Express (18030) which reaches Igatpuri with an average delay of over 44 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.