close
swap_horiz
close

Durg to Kolkata trains

20821
Pune Santragachi Humsafar Express
DURG ()
Durg
13 hr 14 min
SRC ()
Santragachi Jn
12869
Mumbai CSMT Howrah SF Express
DURG ()
Durg
14 hr 12 min
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
SL
₹ 455
22893
Sainagar Shirdi Howrah SF Express
DURG ()
Durg
14 hr 10 min
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
SL
₹ 455
12767
Hazur Sahib Nanded Santragachi Superfast Express
DURG ()
Durg
13 hr 55 min
SRC ()
Santragachi Jn
SL
₹ 450
02041
Mumbai CSMT Shalimar Special Fare SF Special
DURG ()
Durg
15 hr 10 min
SHM ()
Kolkata Shalimar
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
12101
Jnaneswari Super Deluxe Express
DURG ()
Durg
13 hr 52 min
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
SL
₹ 455
12905
Porbandar Howrah ( Aradhana ) Superfast Express
DURG ()
Durg
13 hr 52 min
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
SL
₹ 455
22905
Okha Howrah Link SF Express
DURG ()
Durg
13 hr 52 min
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
SL
₹ 455
12129
Azad Hind Express
DURG ()
Durg
14 hr 07 min
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
SL
₹ 455
12151
Samarsata SF Express
DURG ()
Durg
17 hr 30 min
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
SL
₹ 490
12949
Porbandar Santragachi Kavi Guru SF Express
DURG ()
Durg
17 hr 10 min
SRC ()
Santragachi Jn
SL
₹ 490
12809
Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur)
DURG ()
Durg
14 hr 29 min
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
SL
₹ 455
18029
Mumbai LTT Shalimar Kurla Express
DURG ()
Durg
17 hr 35 min
SHM ()
Kolkata Shalimar
SL
₹ 425
12833
Ahmedabad Howrah SF Express
DURG ()
Durg
15 hr 15 min
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
SL
₹ 455
12859
Gitanjali Express
DURG ()
Durg
13 hr 40 min
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
SL
₹ 455
info

Durg to Kolkata train time table

Jnaneswari Super Deluxe Express (12101) departs from Durg station (DURG) at and arrives Howrah Jn station (HWH) at taking a total of 13 hrs 52 mints to cover the distance of 865 kms. Azad Hind Express (12129) departs from Durg station (DURG) at and arrives Howrah Jn station (HWH) at taking a total of 14 hrs 7 mints to cover the distance of 865 kms. Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur) (12809) departs from Durg station (DURG) at and arrives Howrah Jn station (HWH) at taking a total of 14 hrs 29 mints to cover the distance of 864 kms. Ahmedabad Howrah SF Express (12833) departs from Durg station (DURG) at and arrives Howrah Jn station (HWH) at taking a total of 15 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 864 kms. Gitanjali Express (12859) departs from Durg station (DURG) at and arrives Howrah Jn station (HWH) at taking a total of 13 hrs 40 mints to cover the distance of 864 kms.
info

Durg to Kolkata train Seat Availability

In Azad Hind Express (12129), seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL14 in Third AC (3A) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur) (12809), seat availability status is RLWL2/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 42% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL13/WL12 in Second AC (2A) with 60% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL20/WL20 in Third AC (3A) with 40% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL32/WL21 in Sleeper (SL) with 61% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Durg to Kolkata train Fare

Fare for trains from Durg to Kolkata is Rs 2905 in First AC (1A), Rs 230 in None (GN), Rs 1150 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1665 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 425 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1480 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2145 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 545 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Durg to Kolkata train Humsafar

Humsafar trains are long distance superfast trains that traverses overnight journeys. This is a new concept by the Indian Railways. Some Humsafar trains also run for more than 24 hours. Keeping in mind the middle class travellers, Humsafar was launched last year by the Former Railway Minister Mr. Suresh Prabhu. It has only Third AC class coach and have optional meal service. This train follows dynamic pricing meaning fare increases as the seat availability decreases. However, these trains hold lesser priority than Rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. Humsafar trains are equipped with modern day amenities and enhanced safety features. There are CCTV cameras fitted in every coach of Humsafar trains and there are charging points for each berth. One can also see current running speed of train on the LEDs fitted above doors. These trains are characterized by beautiful graffiti paint with vibrant sky blue color on outer surface of coaches. 1 humsafar train runs from Durg to Kolkata - Pune Santragachi Humsafar Express (20821).

Durg to Kolkata Pune Santragachi Humsafar Express (20821) departs from Durg station (DURG) at and arrives Santragachi Jn station (SRC) at . Durg to Kolkata humsafar fare is Rs.1940 in Third AC for this train.

info

Durg to Kolkata Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur) 12809

Durg to Kolkata Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur) (12809) departs from Durg station (DURG) at and arrives Howrah Jn station (HWH) at . Durg to Kolkata train fare is Rs.2905 in First AC, Rs.245 in None, Rs.1195 in Third AC, Rs.1710 in Second AC and Rs.455 in Sleeper for this train. In Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur) (12809), seat availability status is RLWL2/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 42% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL13/WL12 in Second AC (2A) with 60% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL20/WL20 in Third AC (3A) with 40% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL32/WL21 in Sleeper (SL) with 61% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Durg to Kolkata Jnaneswari Super Deluxe Express 12101

Durg to Kolkata Jnaneswari Super Deluxe Express (12101) departs from Durg station (DURG) at and arrives Howrah Jn station (HWH) at . Durg to Kolkata train fare is Rs.2905 in First AC, Rs.245 in None, Rs.1195 in Third AC, Rs.1710 in Second AC and Rs.455 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Durg to Kolkata Azad Hind Express 12129

Durg to Kolkata Azad Hind Express (12129) departs from Durg station (DURG) at and arrives Howrah Jn station (HWH) at . Durg to Kolkata train fare is Rs.245 in None, Rs.1195 in Third AC, Rs.1710 in Second AC and Rs.455 in Sleeper for this train. In Azad Hind Express (12129), seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL14 in Third AC (3A) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Durg to Kolkata Gitanjali Express 12859

Durg to Kolkata Gitanjali Express (12859) departs from Durg station (DURG) at and arrives Howrah Jn station (HWH) at . Durg to Kolkata train fare is Rs.1195 in Third AC, Rs.1710 in Second AC and Rs.455 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Durg to Kolkata Ahmedabad Howrah SF Express 12833

Durg to Kolkata Ahmedabad Howrah SF Express (12833) departs from Durg station (DURG) at and arrives Howrah Jn station (HWH) at . Durg to Kolkata train fare is Rs.1195 in Third AC, Rs.1710 in Second AC and Rs.455 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Durg to Kolkata train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Durg to Kolkata is Pune Santragachi Humsafar Express (20821) which travels a distance of 858 kms in just 13 hrs 14 mints. The slowest train from Durg to Kolkata is Mumbai LTT Shalimar Kurla Express (18029) which travels a distance of 863 kms in 17 hrs 35 mints. The most punctual train from Durg to Kolkata is Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur) (12809) which reaches Howrah Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Durg to Kolkata is Porbandar Santragachi Kavi Guru SF Express (12949) which reaches Santragachi Jn with an average delay of over 3 hrs 20 mints.
info

About Kolkata

Kolkata, also know as Calcutta is the capital city of West Bengal and is located at the bank of Hoogly river. It (then Calcutta) served as the capital of British-held territories in India until 1911, after which Delhi was made capital of India. No trip to Kolkata is complete without a visit to the Victoria Memorial, an architectural marvel built in Queen Victoria's name. It has an incredible museum inside. When is Kolkata, never miss the iconic Howrah Bridge. You can also enjoy a sunset cruise on the Hooghly River which passes under the Howrah Bridge. Other places to visit are Mangal Pandey Park and the Dakshineswar Kali Temple, built on the banks of the Ganga. Kolkata is well-connected to all major Indian cities by air, rail and road. This city has three railway stations and an airport named Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport. The airport is 14 km away from the Sealdah railway station. Kolkata ranks the top among the six cities in terms of public transport system.The Kolkata Metro is the oldest underground mass transit system in India. Kolkata is the only Indian city with a tram network, but the tram services are limited to certain areas of the city only. When it comes to food Kolkata is known for its variety of street food like famous kathi rolls, but the key elements of Kolkata's cuisine include rice and a fish curry known as machher jhol. This can be accompanied by desserts such as roshogolla, sandesh, and a sweet yoghurt known as mishti dohi. Kolkata has 5 railway stations - Howrah Jn (HWH), Kolkata Chitpur (KOAA), Kolkata Sealdah (SDAH), Santragachi Jn (SRC) and Kolkata Shalimar (SHM).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.