Gondia Barauni Express (15232) departs from Durg station (DURG) at and arrives Hajipur Jn station (HJP) at taking a total of 28 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 1232 kms.
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Durg to Hajipur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Durg to Hajipur is Rs 320 in None (GN), Rs 1475 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2130 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 550 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1895 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2655 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 710 in Sleeper (SL).
Durg to Hajipur Gondia Barauni Express (15232) departs from Durg station (DURG) at and arrives Hajipur Jn station (HJP) at . Durg to Hajipur train fare is Rs.320 in None, Rs.1475 in Third AC, Rs.2130 in Second AC and Rs.550 in Sleeper for this train.
Hajipur is the headquarters of Vaishali district of Bihar. Hajipur is located just 10 kms away from the capital city of Bihar - Patna. With Patna Hajipur is connected by Mahatama Gandhi Setu which is longest bridge constructed on river Ganga. The land of Hajipur is said to be very fertile and apt for vegetation. Mango, Litchi, Sugarcane is grown here while the place produces Bananas in large quantities which are exported in various parts of the country. Nearest airport to Hajipur is Patna Airport. Hajipur is the headquarters of the East Central railway Zone of the Indian Railways. Hajipur has 1 railway station - Hajipur Jn (HJP).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.