Chhattisgarh Express (18237) departs from Durg station (DURG) at and arrives Ghaziabad station (GZB) at taking a total of 28 hrs 13 mints to cover the distance of 1374 kms. This train has 51 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Durg to Ghaziabad can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Durg to Ghaziabad is Rs 355 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 3835 in First AC (1A), Rs 2260 in Second AC (2A), Rs 585 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 340 in None (GN) and Rs 1565 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 370 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2785 in Second AC (2A), Rs 755 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1985 in Third AC (3A).
Durg to Ghaziabad Chhattisgarh Express (18237) departs from Durg station (DURG) at and arrives Ghaziabad station (GZB) at . This train has 51 stoppages. Durg to Ghaziabad train fare is Rs.3835 in First AC, Rs.340 in None, Rs.1565 in Third AC, Rs.2260 in Second AC and Rs.585 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Durg to Ghaziabad is Chhattisgarh Express Festival Special (08237) which travels a distance of 1373 kms in just 27 hrs 8 mints. The slowest train from Durg to Ghaziabad is Chhattisgarh Express (18237) which travels a distance of 1374 kms in 28 hrs 13 mints. The most punctual train from Durg to Ghaziabad is Chhattisgarh Express (18237) which reaches Ghaziabad with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Durg to Ghaziabad is Chhattisgarh Express (18237) which reaches Ghaziabad with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Ghaziabad is one of the largest industrial cities of Uttar Pradesh. It is situated very close to Delhi (approx 20 Kms) and is known as Delhi NCR (National Capital Region). Ghaziabad has a large number of small and medium scale manufacturing units. Delhi's metro service is extended up to Ghaziabad. Ghaziabad does not have an airport of its own and is served by the Indira Gandhi International Airport of Delhi which is approx 45 Kms away. It is situated in the middle of river Ganga and Yamuna. Ghaziabad has 1 railway station - Ghaziabad (GZB).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.