Hide Fare
Show Fare

Durg to Gandhidham Bg train seat availability & fare

Tue, April 24
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL
Puri Gandhidham Weekly SF Express (via Vizianagaram)
22974


DURG


GIMB
26:30
- - - - - - S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Puri Gandhidham Weekly SF Express (via Bhubaneswar)
12994


DURG


GIMB
26:15
- T - - - - -
RLWL12/WL6
51%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL63/WL29
26%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL98/WL47
23%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Recently Asked Question

Durg to Gandhidham Bg train time table

Puri Gandhidham Weekly SF Express (via Bhubaneswar) (12994) departs from Durg station (DURG) at and arrives Gandhidham Bg station (GIMB) at taking a total of 26 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 1520 kms.

Durg to Gandhidham Bg train Seat Availability

In Puri Gandhidham Weekly SF Express (via Bhubaneswar) (12994), seat availability status is RLWL12/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 51% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL63/WL29 in Third AC (3A) with 26% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL98/WL47 in Sleeper (SL) with 23% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Durg to Gandhidham Bg train Fare

Fare for trains from Durg to Gandhidham Bg is Rs 350 in None (GN), Rs 1655 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2400 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 625 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2075 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2925 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 795 in Sleeper (SL).

Durg to Gandhidham Bg Puri Gandhidham Weekly SF Express (via Bhubaneswar) 12994

Durg to Gandhidham Bg Puri Gandhidham Weekly SF Express (via Bhubaneswar) (12994) departs from Durg station (DURG) at and arrives Gandhidham Bg station (GIMB) at . Durg to Gandhidham Bg train fare is Rs.1655 in Third AC, Rs.2400 in Second AC and Rs.625 in Sleeper for this train. In Puri Gandhidham Weekly SF Express (via Bhubaneswar) (12994), seat availability status is RLWL12/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 51% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL63/WL29 in Third AC (3A) with 26% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL98/WL47 in Sleeper (SL) with 23% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Durg to Gandhidham Bg train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Durg to Gandhidham Bg is Puri Gandhidham Weekly SF Express (via Bhubaneswar) (12994) which travels a distance of 1520 kms in just 26 hrs 15 mints. The slowest train from Durg to Gandhidham Bg is Puri Gandhidham Weekly SF Express (via Vizianagaram) (22974) which travels a distance of 1520 kms in 26 hrs 30 mints. The most punctual train from Durg to Gandhidham Bg is Puri Gandhidham Weekly SF Express (via Vizianagaram) (22974) which reaches Gandhidham Bg with an average delay of just 7 mints. The most delayed train from Durg to Gandhidham Bg is Puri Gandhidham Weekly SF Express (via Bhubaneswar) (12994) which reaches Gandhidham Bg with an average delay of over 40 mints.
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.