Durg Puri Express (18426) departs from Durg station (DURG) at and arrives Dhenkanal station (DNKL) at taking a total of 13 hrs 22 mints to cover the distance of 649 kms.
Train seat availability for all 8 trains that run from Durg to Dhenkanal can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Durg to Dhenkanal is Rs 2230 in First AC (1A), Rs 180 in None (GN), Rs 920 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1325 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 340 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1235 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1745 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 440 in Sleeper (SL).
Durg to Dhenkanal Durg Puri Express (18426) departs from Durg station (DURG) at and arrives Dhenkanal station (DNKL) at . Durg to Dhenkanal train fare is Rs.2310 in First AC, Rs.955 in Third AC, Rs.1370 in Second AC and Rs.350 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Durg to Dhenkanal is Gandhidham Puri Weekly SF Express (via Bhubaneswar) (12993) which travels a distance of 639 kms in just 11 hrs 28 mints. The slowest train from Durg to Dhenkanal is Durg Puri Express (18426) which travels a distance of 649 kms in 13 hrs 22 mints. The most punctual train from Durg to Dhenkanal is Surat Puri Superfast Express (22828) which reaches Dhenkanal with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Durg to Dhenkanal is Ahmedabad Puri Express ( via Sambalpur ) (18406) which reaches Dhenkanal with an average delay of over 58 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.