Train seat availability for all 17 trains that run from Durg to Bhandara Road can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Durg to Bhandara Road is Rs 1175 in First AC (1A), Rs 710 in Second AC (2A), Rs 110 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 80 in None (GN) and Rs 505 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 295 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Durg to Bhandara Road is Gitanjali Express (12860) which travels a distance of 203 kms in just 2 hrs 42 mints. The slowest train from Durg to Bhandara Road is Raipur Itwari Passenger (UnReserved) (58205) which travels a distance of 203 kms in 3 hrs 59 mints. The most punctual train from Durg to Bhandara Road is Puri Ahmedabad Express ( via Sambalpur ) (18405) which reaches Bhandara Road with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Durg to Bhandara Road is Tatanagar Itwari Passenger (58111) which reaches Bhandara Road with an average delay of over 1 hrs 50 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.