Diphu to Ghaziabad train Seat Availability & Fare
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Diphu to Ghaziabad can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Diphu to Ghaziabad is Rs 5145 in First AC (1A), Rs 2070 in Third AC (3A), Rs 780 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 3020 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 485 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2490 in Third AC (3A), Rs 980 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 3545 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 500 in Second Seater (2S).
Ghaziabad is one of the largest industrial cities of Uttar Pradesh. It is situated very close to Delhi (approx 20 Kms) and is known as Delhi NCR (National Capital Region). Ghaziabad has a large number of small and medium scale manufacturing units. Delhi's metro service is extended up to Ghaziabad. Ghaziabad does not have an airport of its own and is served by the Indira Gandhi International Airport of Delhi which is approx 45 Kms away. It is situated in the middle of river Ganga and Yamuna. Ghaziabad has 1 railway station - Ghaziabad (GZB).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.