Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Dibrugarh to Pili Bangan can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Dibrugarh to Pili Bangan is Rs 6090 in First AC (1A), Rs 2415 in Third AC (3A), Rs 930 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 3555 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 580 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2835 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1130 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 4080 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 595 in Second Seater (2S).
The fastest train from Dibrugarh to Pili Bangan is Avadh Assam COVID 19 Special (05909) which travels a distance of 2914 kms in just 63 hrs 46 mints. The slowest train from Dibrugarh to Pili Bangan is Avadh Assam COVID 19 Special (05909) which travels a distance of 2914 kms in 63 hrs 46 mints. The most punctual train from Dibrugarh to Pili Bangan is Avadh Assam Express (15909) which reaches Pili Bangan with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Dibrugarh to Pili Bangan is Avadh Assam Express (15909) which reaches Pili Bangan with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Dibrugarh is a picturesque town of Assam and is situated on the banks of river Brahmputra. It is a paradise with tea gardens and rainforests. It is biggest contributor of India's tea production and accounts for over 35% of total tea produced by the state. Literacy rate in Dibrugarh is close to 90% which is much higher than the national literacy rate. Dibrugarh is the biggest railway junction in the North eastern region. Dibrugarh Vivek Express that connects Dibrugarh to the southernmost tip of India - Kanyakumari holds world record for being the train that covers longest train route and maximum travel time to reach destination. It is a perfect example of cultural mix where one can find Assamese (Ahoms), Bengalis, Marwaris, Christian and Muslims. Dibrugarh Airport (DIB) is located at Mohanbari which is 15 Kms North East to the Dibrugarh city. Dibrugarh has 2 railway stations - Dibrugarh (DBRG) and Dibrugarh Town (DBRT).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.