New Tinsukia KSR Bengaluru SF Express (22502) departs from Dibrugarh station (DBRG) at and arrives Khurda Road Jn station (KUR) at taking a total of 37 hrs 20 mints to cover the distance of 1963 kms.
Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Dibrugarh to Khurda Road Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Dibrugarh to Khurda Road Jn is Rs 460 in None (GN), Rs 2035 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2935 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 770 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2455 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3460 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 970 in Sleeper (SL).
Dibrugarh to Khurda Road Jn New Tinsukia KSR Bengaluru SF Express (22502) departs from Dibrugarh station (DBRG) at and arrives Khurda Road Jn station (KUR) at . Dibrugarh to Khurda Road Jn train fare is Rs.460 in None, Rs.2035 in Third AC, Rs.2935 in Second AC and Rs.780 in Sleeper for this train.
Dibrugarh is a picturesque town of Assam and is situated on the banks of river Brahmputra. It is a paradise with tea gardens and rainforests. It is biggest contributor of India's tea production and accounts for over 35% of total tea produced by the state. Literacy rate in Dibrugarh is close to 90% which is much higher than the national literacy rate. Dibrugarh is the biggest railway junction in the North eastern region. Dibrugarh Vivek Express that connects Dibrugarh to the southernmost tip of India - Kanyakumari holds world record for being the train that covers longest train route and maximum travel time to reach destination. It is a perfect example of cultural mix where one can find Assamese (Ahoms), Bengalis, Marwaris, Christian and Muslims. Dibrugarh Airport (DIB) is located at Mohanbari which is 15 Kms North East to the Dibrugarh city. Dibrugarh has 2 railway stations - Dibrugarh (DBRG) and Dibrugarh Town (DBRT).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.