Train seat availability for all 9 trains that run from Dibrugarh to Jagi Road can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Dibrugarh to Jagi Road is Rs 165 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1885 in First AC (1A), Rs 1120 in Second AC (2A), Rs 295 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 150 in None (GN) and Rs 790 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Dibrugarh to Jagi Road is New Tinsukia Rangiya Express (15928) which travels a distance of 450 kms in just 9 hrs 46 mints. The slowest train from Dibrugarh to Jagi Road is Dibrugarh Guwahati Intercity Express (15606) which travels a distance of 495 kms in 13 hrs 21 mints. The most punctual train from Dibrugarh to Jagi Road is Dibrugarh Guwahati Intercity Express (15606) which reaches Jagi Road with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Dibrugarh to Jagi Road is Dibrugarh Guwahati Intercity Express (15606) which reaches Jagi Road with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Dibrugarh is a picturesque town of Assam and is situated on the banks of river Brahmputra. It is a paradise with tea gardens and rainforests. It is biggest contributor of India's tea production and accounts for over 35% of total tea produced by the state. Literacy rate in Dibrugarh is close to 90% which is much higher than the national literacy rate. Dibrugarh is the biggest railway junction in the North eastern region. Dibrugarh Vivek Express that connects Dibrugarh to the southernmost tip of India - Kanyakumari holds world record for being the train that covers longest train route and maximum travel time to reach destination. It is a perfect example of cultural mix where one can find Assamese (Ahoms), Bengalis, Marwaris, Christian and Muslims. Dibrugarh Airport (DIB) is located at Mohanbari which is 15 Kms North East to the Dibrugarh city. Dibrugarh has 2 railway stations - Dibrugarh (DBRG) and Dibrugarh Town (DBRT).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.