Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Dibrugarh to Cuttack can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Dibrugarh to Cuttack is Rs 455 in None (GN), Rs 1935 in Third AC (3A), Rs 445 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2810 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 730 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2355 in Third AC (3A), Rs 460 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 3335 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 930 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Dibrugarh to Cuttack is New Tinsukia KSR Bengaluru SF Special (02250) which travels a distance of 1905 kms in just 35 hrs 50 mints. The slowest train from Dibrugarh to Cuttack is Dibrugarh Tambaram Express (15930) which travels a distance of 2072 kms in 46 hrs 18 mints. The most punctual train from Dibrugarh to Cuttack is Dibrugarh Kanniyakumari Vivek Express (15906) which reaches Cuttack with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Dibrugarh to Cuttack is Dibrugarh Kanniyakumari Vivek Express (15906) which reaches Cuttack with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Dibrugarh is a picturesque town of Assam and is situated on the banks of river Brahmputra. It is a paradise with tea gardens and rainforests. It is biggest contributor of India's tea production and accounts for over 35% of total tea produced by the state. Literacy rate in Dibrugarh is close to 90% which is much higher than the national literacy rate. Dibrugarh is the biggest railway junction in the North eastern region. Dibrugarh Vivek Express that connects Dibrugarh to the southernmost tip of India - Kanyakumari holds world record for being the train that covers longest train route and maximum travel time to reach destination. It is a perfect example of cultural mix where one can find Assamese (Ahoms), Bengalis, Marwaris, Christian and Muslims. Dibrugarh Airport (DIB) is located at Mohanbari which is 15 Kms North East to the Dibrugarh city. Dibrugarh has 2 railway stations - Dibrugarh (DBRG) and Dibrugarh Town (DBRT).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.