Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Dibrugarh to Balasore can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Dibrugarh to Balasore is Rs 420 in None (GN), Rs 1810 in Third AC (3A), Rs 680 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2625 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 420 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2230 in Third AC (3A), Rs 880 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 3150 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 435 in Second Seater (2S).
The fastest train from Dibrugarh to Balasore is New Tinsukia KSR Bengaluru SF Special (02250) which travels a distance of 1727 kms in just 33 hrs 13 mints. The slowest train from Dibrugarh to Balasore is Dibrugarh Tambaram Express (15930) which travels a distance of 1894 kms in 43 hrs 20 mints. The most punctual train from Dibrugarh to Balasore is Dibrugarh Kanniyakumari Vivek Express (15906) which reaches Balasore with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Dibrugarh to Balasore is Dibrugarh Kanniyakumari Vivek Express (15906) which reaches Balasore with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Dibrugarh is a picturesque town of Assam and is situated on the banks of river Brahmputra. It is a paradise with tea gardens and rainforests. It is biggest contributor of India's tea production and accounts for over 35% of total tea produced by the state. Literacy rate in Dibrugarh is close to 90% which is much higher than the national literacy rate. Dibrugarh is the biggest railway junction in the North eastern region. Dibrugarh Vivek Express that connects Dibrugarh to the southernmost tip of India - Kanyakumari holds world record for being the train that covers longest train route and maximum travel time to reach destination. It is a perfect example of cultural mix where one can find Assamese (Ahoms), Bengalis, Marwaris, Christian and Muslims. Dibrugarh Airport (DIB) is located at Mohanbari which is 15 Kms North East to the Dibrugarh city. Dibrugarh has 2 railway stations - Dibrugarh (DBRG) and Dibrugarh Town (DBRT).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.