Train seat availability for all 11 trains that run from Dhenkanal to Balangir can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Dhenkanal to Balangir is Rs 145 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 520 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1390 in First AC (1A), Rs 830 in Second AC (2A), Rs 215 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 115 in None (GN) and Rs 585 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 170 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 720 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Dhenkanal to Balangir is Puri Junagarh Road Rath Yatra Special Fare Special (08958) which travels a distance of 336 kms in just 4 hrs 23 mints. The slowest train from Dhenkanal to Balangir is Puri Rayagada Express ( Tapaswini Link Express ) (18452) which travels a distance of 346 kms in 8 hrs 58 mints. The most punctual train from Dhenkanal to Balangir is Puri Mumbai LTT Superfast Express ( via Titlagarh ) (12146) which reaches Balangir with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Dhenkanal to Balangir is Puri Sainagar Shirdi Express (18407) which reaches Balangir with an average delay of over 1 hrs 25 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.