Chhattisgarh Express (18237) departs from Dhaulpur station (DHO) at and arrives Ghaziabad station (GZB) at taking a total of 5 hrs 56 mints to cover the distance of 263 kms. This train has 11 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 9 trains that run from Dhaulpur to Ghaziabad can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Dhaulpur to Ghaziabad is Rs 115 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1175 in First AC (1A), Rs 710 in Second AC (2A), Rs 190 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 100 in None (GN) and Rs 505 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
Dhaulpur to Ghaziabad Chhattisgarh Express (18237) departs from Dhaulpur station (DHO) at and arrives Ghaziabad station (GZB) at . This train has 11 stoppages. Dhaulpur to Ghaziabad train fare is Rs.1175 in First AC, Rs.100 in None, Rs.505 in Third AC, Rs.710 in Second AC and Rs.190 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Dhaulpur to Ghaziabad is Ujjaini Express Special (04309) which travels a distance of 263 kms in just 4 hrs 31 mints. The slowest train from Dhaulpur to Ghaziabad is Ujjaini Express (14309) which travels a distance of 263 kms in 6 hrs 28 mints. The most punctual train from Dhaulpur to Ghaziabad is Ujjaini Express (14309) which reaches Ghaziabad with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Dhaulpur to Ghaziabad is Ujjaini Express (14309) which reaches Ghaziabad with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Ghaziabad is one of the largest industrial cities of Uttar Pradesh. It is situated very close to Delhi (approx 20 Kms) and is known as Delhi NCR (National Capital Region). Ghaziabad has a large number of small and medium scale manufacturing units. Delhi's metro service is extended up to Ghaziabad. Ghaziabad does not have an airport of its own and is served by the Indira Gandhi International Airport of Delhi which is approx 45 Kms away. It is situated in the middle of river Ganga and Yamuna. Ghaziabad has 1 railway station - Ghaziabad (GZB).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.