Dharmavaram Jn to Madurai Jn train Seat Availability & Fare
Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Dharmavaram Jn to Madurai can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Dharmavaram Jn to Madurai is Rs 225 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2840 in First AC (1A), Rs 1455 in Second AC (2A), Rs 375 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 245 in None (GN) and Rs 1020 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 240 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1880 in Second AC (2A), Rs 485 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1335 in Third AC (3A).
Madurai is a culturally rich city in Tamil Nadu. Some people also say that Madurai is the soul of Tamil Nadu. It is the second largest city by population in this state. It is situated on the banks of river Vaigai. Popular monuments in Madurai are Meenakshi Amman temple, Alagarkoil Temple and Shrine, Gandhi museum, Tirumalai Nayak palace, Koodal Azhagar Temple, Pazhamudir Solai, Kazimar Big Mosque and Kutladampatti Falls. Recently IT companies have also started up opening their offices in Madurai. Madurai is the headquarters of TamilNadu State Transport Corporation. It is one of the seven circles of the Tamil Nadu State Highway network. Madurai Jn is an important railway station connecting Madurai with major cities and towns across India. Madurai has an airport too although the flights connectivity is limited. Madurai has 1 railway station - Madurai Jn (MDU).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.