Train seat availability for all 12 trains that run from Dharhara to Bariarpur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Dharhara to Bariarpur is Rs 260 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 30 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 575 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Dharhara to Bariarpur is Danapur Sahibganj Shravani Mela Special (03236) which travels a distance of 23 kms in just 33 mints. The slowest train from Dharhara to Bariarpur is Rajgir Howrah Fast Passenger (UnReserved) (53044) which travels a distance of 23 kms in 56 mints. The most punctual train from Dharhara to Bariarpur is Anand Vihar (T) Sealdah (Upper India) Express (13120) which reaches Bariarpur with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Dharhara to Bariarpur is Gaya Howrah Express (13024) which reaches Bariarpur with an average delay of over 56 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.