Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Dhanbad Jn to Nagda Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Dhanbad Jn to Nagda Jn is Rs 355 in None (GN), Rs 1620 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2340 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 605 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2040 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2865 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 780 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Dhanbad Jn to Nagda Jn is Parasnath SF Express (12942) which travels a distance of 1565 kms in just 24 hrs 52 mints. The slowest train from Dhanbad Jn to Nagda Jn is Sare Jahan Se Achha Express (19414) which travels a distance of 1437 kms in 30 hrs 48 mints. The most punctual train from Dhanbad Jn to Nagda Jn is Parasnath SF Express (12942) which reaches Nagda Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Dhanbad Jn to Nagda Jn is Parasnath SF Express (12942) which reaches Nagda Jn with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Nagda is a city in Ujjain district of Madhya Pradesh. It is a major ISO certified railway junction between Mumbai and Delhi. It is situated on the banks of river Chambal. Nagda is said to be one of the largest viscose staple fiber manufacturer in Asia. Airport connectivity to Nagda is Devi Ahilya Bai Holkar Airport that is Indore Airport (IDR) which is approx 110 Kms away but nagda is well connected via road and railways. Nagda Jn has 1 railway station - Nagda Jn (NAD).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.