Kalka Mail (12311) departs from Dhanbad Jn station (DHN) at and arrives Ghaziabad station (GZB) at taking a total of 20 hrs 29 mints to cover the distance of 1167 kms. This train has 22 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Dhanbad Jn to Ghaziabad can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Dhanbad Jn to Ghaziabad is Rs 335 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 3545 in First AC (1A), Rs 2100 in Second AC (2A), Rs 560 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 320 in None (GN) and Rs 1470 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 350 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2625 in Second AC (2A), Rs 715 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1885 in Third AC (3A).
Dhanbad Jn to Ghaziabad Kalka Mail (12311) departs from Dhanbad Jn station (DHN) at and arrives Ghaziabad station (GZB) at . This train has 22 stoppages. Dhanbad Jn to Ghaziabad train fare is Rs.335 in Second Seater, Rs.3545 in First AC, Rs.2100 in Second AC, Rs.560 in Sleeper, Rs.320 in None and Rs.1470 in Third AC for this train.
The fastest train from Dhanbad Jn to Ghaziabad is Netaji SF Special (Kalka Mail) (02311) which travels a distance of 1166 kms in just 18 hrs 3 mints. The slowest train from Dhanbad Jn to Ghaziabad is Howrah Bikaner SF Special (Via Lucknow) (02371) which travels a distance of 1189 kms in 20 hrs 53 mints. The most punctual train from Dhanbad Jn to Ghaziabad is Kalka Mail (12311) which reaches Ghaziabad with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Dhanbad Jn to Ghaziabad is Kalka Mail (12311) which reaches Ghaziabad with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Ghaziabad is one of the largest industrial cities of Uttar Pradesh. It is situated very close to Delhi (approx 20 Kms) and is known as Delhi NCR (National Capital Region). Ghaziabad has a large number of small and medium scale manufacturing units. Delhi's metro service is extended up to Ghaziabad. Ghaziabad does not have an airport of its own and is served by the Indira Gandhi International Airport of Delhi which is approx 45 Kms away. It is situated in the middle of river Ganga and Yamuna. Ghaziabad has 1 railway station - Ghaziabad (GZB).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.