Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Dewas to Guwahati can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Dewas to Guwahati is Rs 480 in None (GN), Rs 2110 in Third AC (3A), Rs 800 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 3085 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 500 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2530 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1000 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 3610 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 515 in Second Seater (2S).
The fastest train from Dewas to Guwahati is Dr. Ambedkar Nagar Kamakhya Weekly Express (19305) which travels a distance of 2233 kms in just 47 hrs 7 mints. The slowest train from Dewas to Guwahati is Dr. Ambedkar Nagar Kamakhya Special (09305) which travels a distance of 2259 kms in 47 hrs 22 mints. The most punctual train from Dewas to Guwahati is Dr. Ambedkar Nagar Kamakhya Weekly Express (19305) which reaches Kamakhya with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Dewas to Guwahati is Dr. Ambedkar Nagar Kamakhya Weekly Express (19305) which reaches Kamakhya with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Guwahati is the largest city of Assam and North East India. It is also known as city of temples as there are numerous Hindu temples. Kamakhya Temple is a must visit place in the city. Guwahati has been acting as the pseudo capital for the state of Assam. The Fancy Bazar area of Guwahati is known for the abundance of Marwari community here, shopping hub, food items like Momos, Thukpa, Chat corners, Pastas etc. Beli View - a sunset point in Guwahati by the river Brahmaputra is again a lively place to visit during evening. Guwahati International Airport (Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi Intl Airport) is the primary airport of the North Eastern states of India. Guwahati has 2 railway stations - Guwahati (GHY) and Kamakhya (KYQ).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.