No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 9 trains that run from Nasik to Niphad can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Nasik to Niphad is Rs 45 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 260 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 30 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 180 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 790 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Nasik to Niphad is Pune Bhusaval Express (11026) which travels a distance of 37 kms in just 34 mints. The slowest train from Nasik to Niphad is Mumbai CSMT Bhusaval Passenger (UnReserved) (51153) which travels a distance of 37 kms in 59 mints. The most punctual train from Nasik to Niphad is Pune Bhusaval Express (11026) which reaches Niphad with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Nasik to Niphad is Sewagram SF Express (12139) which reaches Niphad with an average delay of over 16 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.