Deoband to Mangalore Jn train Seat Availability & Fare
No Trains found for applied filter. Please remove filter to see trains
Deoband Station Details
|18238||CHHATISGARH EXP||M T W T F S S||2 min||1|
|14662||JAT BME EXPRESS||M - - T - S -||2 min||-|
|14646||SHALIMAR EXP||- T W - F - S||2 min||1|
|19326||ASR INDB EXP||- - - T - - S||2 min||2|
|19031||YOGA EXPRESS||M T W T F S S||2 min||1|
Mangalore Jn Station Details
|16540||MAJN YPR EXP||- - - - - - S||Origin||No Delay||-|
|07378||MAJN BJP EXP||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay|
|12134||MAJN CSMT EXP||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||1|
|16576||MAJN YPR EXP||M - W - F - -||Origin||No Delay||1|
|10215||MADGAON ERS EXP||M - - - - - -||10 min||1,2|
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Deoband to Mangalore can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Deoband to Mangalore is Rs 2215 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3215 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 855 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2635 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3740 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 1055 in Sleeper (SL).
Mangalore is a chief port city on the Arabian Sea in the Indian state of Karnataka. Mangalore got its name from the local deity Mangala Devi. Manalore has many tourist spots, temples, churches water parts and beaches. This city is called by different names in different languages. This is the only city in the world to have 9 different names for the same city. Mangalore is well connected not just by railways and roads but also by airways both domestic and international and sea ports. Mangalore has 2 railway stations - Mangalore Cntl (MAQ) and Mangalore Jn (MAJN).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.