Delhi Sarai Rohilla to Rudrapur City train Seat Availability & Fare
Shatabdi express is a premium category full air-conditioned train that connects important cities of India. These are the fastest trains in India which can run at over 150 kmph. These trains runs for short distances only and are not for overnight journeys. Shatabdi trains have only seating arrangements. They are equipped with safer LHB coaches. The first Shatabdi Express train was introduced in 1988 to commemorate the birth centenary of Jawahar Lal Nehru, the first Prime Minister of India. These train offers catering facilities and the food fare is included in ticket cost. Shatabdi trains have classes Chair Car (CC) and Executive Class(EC). These are best alternative to bus journeys. 1 shatabdi train runs from Delhi to Rudrapur City - KGM SHTBDI EXP (12040).
Delhi to Rudrapur City KGM SHTBDI EXP (12040) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Rudrapur City station (RUPC) at . Delhi to Rudrapur City shatabdi fare is Rs.575 in Chair Car and Rs.1140 in Executive Class for this train which includes meal charges also.
Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 1 sampark-kranti train runs from Delhi to Rudrapur City - UTR SAMPRK KRTI (15035).
Delhi to Rudrapur City UTR SAMPRK KRTI (15035) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Rudrapur City station (RUPC) at . Delhi to Rudrapur City sampark-kranti fare is Rs.385 in Chair Car and Rs.105 in Second Seater for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.