close
swap_horiz
close

Delhi to Hyderabad trains

flight
Check cheapest flight tickets from Delhi to Hyderabad on Thu, Jun 20
12650
Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (Via Kacheguda)
NZM ()
Delhi H Nizamuddin
24 hr 40 min
KCG ()
Kacheguda
SL
₹ 665
12708
Andhra Pradesh Sampark Kranti Express
NZM ()
Delhi H Nizamuddin
26 hr 40 min
KCG ()
Kacheguda
SL
₹ 665
12648
Kongu Express
NZM ()
Delhi H Nizamuddin
27 hr 45 min
KCG ()
Kacheguda
SL
₹ 665
12286
Hazrat Nizamuddin Secunderabad Duronto Express
NZM ()
Delhi H Nizamuddin
22 hr 15 min
SC ()
Secunderabad Jn
12438
Hazrat Nizamuddin Secunderabad Rajdhani Express
NZM ()
Delhi H Nizamuddin
22 hr 05 min
SC ()
Secunderabad Jn
22706
Jammu Tawi Tirupati Humsafar Express
DSJ ()
Delhi Safdarjung
30 hr 00 min
SC ()
Secunderabad Jn
12724
Telangana Express
NDLS ()
New Delhi
26 hr 10 min
HYB ()
Hyderabad Deccan
SL
₹ 670
22692
Hazrat Nizamuddin KSR Bengaluru Rajdhani Express
NZM ()
Delhi H Nizamuddin
21 hr 40 min
SC ()
Secunderabad Jn
12722
Dakshin Express
NZM ()
Delhi H Nizamuddin
30 hr 00 min
HYB ()
Hyderabad Deccan
SL
₹ 665
12214
Delhi Sarai Rohilla Yesvantpur AC Duronto Express
DEE ()
Delhi Sarai Rohilla
22 hr 15 min
SC ()
Secunderabad Jn
info

Delhi to Hyderabad train time table

Hazrat Nizamuddin Secunderabad Duronto Express (12286) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at taking a total of 22 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 1661 kms. Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (Via Kacheguda) (12650) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Kacheguda station (KCG) at taking a total of 24 hrs 40 mints to cover the distance of 1667 kms. Andhra Pradesh Sampark Kranti Express (12708) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Kacheguda station (KCG) at taking a total of 26 hrs 40 mints to cover the distance of 1667 kms. Telangana Express (12724) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Hyderabad Deccan station (HYB) at taking a total of 26 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 1677 kms.
info

Delhi to Hyderabad train Seat Availability

In Hazrat Nizamuddin Secunderabad Duronto Express (12286), seat availability status is GNWL/AVAILABLE in First AC (1A), seat availability status is GNWL4/WL3 in Second AC (2A) with 87% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL26/WL12 in Third AC (3A) with 56% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL81/WL39 in Sleeper (SL) with 47% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Andhra Pradesh Sampark Kranti Express (12708), seat availability status is GNWL9/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL46/WL17 in Third AC (3A) with 52% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL93/WL55 in Sleeper (SL) with 49% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Telangana Express (12724), seat availability status is GNWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 84% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL35/WL18 in Second AC (2A) with 57% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL69/WL28 in Third AC (3A) with 43% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL219/WL141 in Sleeper (SL) with 20% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Delhi to Hyderabad train Fare

Fare for trains from Delhi to Hyderabad is Rs 4385 in First AC (1A), Rs 375 in None (GN), Rs 1755 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2555 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 665 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2175 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3080 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 845 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Delhi to Hyderabad train Rajdhani

Rajdhani express are premium category trains by the Indian Railways that redefines luxury travelling in India. It is a fully air-conditioned train which connects country capital (Delhi) with state capitals. That is why they are called 'Rajdhani' which translates to 'Capital' in English. These train runs at very high speed and therefore it usually takes least time to reach destination compared to other trains on the same route. Mumbai rajdhani is the fastest rajdhani train which attains a maximum speed of 140 kmph on some stretch. Rajdhani Express offers catering facilities inside the train the fare of which is included in ticket fare. Rajdhani trains have 3 classes - First AC (1A), AC II-tier (2A) and AC III-tier (3A) only and they are coupled with LHB coaches that have higher safety features. The ticket fare for Rajdhani is maximum amongst all trains on the same route and has dynamic fare (Flexi Fare) system. Waitlisted passengers are strictly not allowed inside this train. Rajdhani train coaches are usually painted in red with a grey colored strip outside. 2 rajdhani trains run from Delhi to Hyderabad - Hazrat Nizamuddin Secunderabad Rajdhani Express (12438) and Hazrat Nizamuddin KSR Bengaluru Rajdhani Express (22692).

Delhi to Hyderabad Hazrat Nizamuddin Secunderabad Rajdhani Express (12438) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at . Delhi to Hyderabad rajdhani fare is Rs.5420 in First AC, Rs.3310 in Third AC and Rs.4655 in Second AC for this train which includes meal charges also. Secunderabad Rajdhani is an important train connecting Hyderabad city to New Delhi and is the second best travel option after NZM Duronto (12285/86) on the same route in terms of duration taken to reach destination.

Delhi to Hyderabad Hazrat Nizamuddin KSR Bengaluru Rajdhani Express (22692) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at . Delhi to Hyderabad rajdhani fare is Rs.5445 in First AC, Rs.3310 in Third AC and Rs.4655 in Second AC for this train which includes meal charges also. In Hazrat Nizamuddin KSR Bengaluru Rajdhani Express (22692), seat availability status is GNWL10/WL5 in First AC (1A) with 68% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL15/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 70% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL80/WL29 in Third AC (3A) with 13% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. Although Banglore Rajdhani is not the fastest train on this route, but is definitely a favourite choice due to its brand image. Earlier this Rajdhani used to run as train number 22691/2 five days a week and as train number 22693/4 on remaining 2 days a week. But train number 22693/4 has been discontinued and train number 22691/2 is extended to all days of the week effective July 02, 2017. This is the only Rajdhani that has seen numerous changes in days of operations right from the start. Now it has been settled down with operating all days a week.

info

Delhi to Hyderabad train Duronto

Duronto express is a newer premium class of train which runs as fast as Rajdhanis. Duronto word comes from restless in Bengali as these trains had no intermediate commercial stops when they started. But since Indian Railways incurred losses for these trains, some technical stops were converted to commercial stops. On some routes (such as Delhi-Kolkata) they take lesser time than corresponding Rajdhani express. Unlike rajdhani some durontos also have non-air conditioned sleeper class. Thus, Duronto trains have classes First AC (1A), AC II-tier, AC III-tier and Sleeper. Bed-rolls in sleeper class of Mixed Duronto Express trains will be supplied to passengers on demand, on payment of stipulated charges. Duronto trains are distinguished by vibrant and colorful vinyl coating on the outer surface of the coaches. 2 duronto trains run from Delhi to Hyderabad - Hazrat Nizamuddin Secunderabad Duronto Express (12286) and Delhi Sarai Rohilla Yesvantpur AC Duronto Express (12214).

Delhi to Hyderabad Hazrat Nizamuddin Secunderabad Duronto Express (12286) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at . Delhi to Hyderabad duronto fare is Rs.5420 in First AC, Rs.3310 in Third AC, Rs.4655 in Second AC and Rs.1305 in Sleeper for this train which includes meal charges also. In Hazrat Nizamuddin Secunderabad Duronto Express (12286), seat availability status is GNWL/AVAILABLE in First AC (1A), seat availability status is GNWL4/WL3 in Second AC (2A) with 87% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL26/WL12 in Third AC (3A) with 56% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL81/WL39 in Sleeper (SL) with 47% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. Secunderabad Delhi Duronto 12285/86 is the fastest train on from Hyderabad to Delhi. There are number of Rajdhani, superfast Express and other Duronto trains that connects Secunderabad and Delhi. Initially a non-stop train, this Duronto 12285 was flagged off on March 14, 2010.

Delhi to Hyderabad Delhi Sarai Rohilla Yesvantpur AC Duronto Express (12214) departs from Delhi Sarai Rohilla station (DEE) at and arrives Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at . Delhi to Hyderabad duronto fare is Rs.5420 in First AC, Rs.3310 in Third AC and Rs.4655 in Second AC for this train which includes meal charges also. Yesvantpur Duronto (12213/14) is the fastest train on this route beating even the Rajdhani on same route. There is a time difference of 1 hour and 20 minutes approx between the Up and Down trains of this Duronto. Yesvantpur railway station is one of the three major railway stations of the Silicon Valley of India - Bengaluru.

info

Delhi to Hyderabad train Sampark Kranti

Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 2 sampark-kranti trains run from Delhi to Hyderabad - Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (Via Kacheguda) (12650) and Andhra Pradesh Sampark Kranti Express (12708).

Delhi to Hyderabad Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (Via Kacheguda) (12650) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Kacheguda station (KCG) at . Delhi to Hyderabad sampark-kranti fare is Rs.4385 in First AC, Rs.375 in None, Rs.1755 in Third AC, Rs.2555 in Second AC and Rs.665 in Sleeper for this train.

Delhi to Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh Sampark Kranti Express (12708) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Kacheguda station (KCG) at . Delhi to Hyderabad sampark-kranti fare is Rs.375 in None, Rs.1755 in Third AC, Rs.2555 in Second AC and Rs.665 in Sleeper for this train. In Andhra Pradesh Sampark Kranti Express (12708), seat availability status is GNWL9/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL46/WL17 in Third AC (3A) with 52% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL93/WL55 in Sleeper (SL) with 49% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

info

Delhi to Hyderabad train Humsafar

Humsafar trains are long distance superfast trains that traverses overnight journeys. This is a new concept by the Indian Railways. Some Humsafar trains also run for more than 24 hours. Keeping in mind the middle class travellers, Humsafar was launched last year by the Former Railway Minister Mr. Suresh Prabhu. It has only Third AC class coach and have optional meal service. This train follows dynamic pricing meaning fare increases as the seat availability decreases. However, these trains hold lesser priority than Rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. Humsafar trains are equipped with modern day amenities and enhanced safety features. There are CCTV cameras fitted in every coach of Humsafar trains and there are charging points for each berth. One can also see current running speed of train on the LEDs fitted above doors. These trains are characterized by beautiful graffiti paint with vibrant sky blue color on outer surface of coaches. 1 humsafar train runs from Delhi to Hyderabad - Jammu Tawi Tirupati Humsafar Express (22706).

Delhi to Hyderabad Jammu Tawi Tirupati Humsafar Express (22706) departs from Delhi Safdarjung station (DSJ) at and arrives Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at . Delhi to Hyderabad humsafar fare is Rs.2955 in Third AC for this train. In Jammu Tawi Tirupati Humsafar Express (22706), seat availability status is RLWL4/RAC24 in Third AC (3A) for tomorrow.

info

Delhi to Hyderabad Telangana Express 12724

Delhi to Hyderabad Telangana Express (12724) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Hyderabad Deccan station (HYB) at . Delhi to Hyderabad train fare is Rs.4430 in First AC, Rs.380 in None, Rs.1770 in Third AC, Rs.2575 in Second AC and Rs.670 in Sleeper for this train. In Telangana Express (12724), seat availability status is GNWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 84% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL35/WL18 in Second AC (2A) with 57% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL69/WL28 in Third AC (3A) with 43% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL219/WL141 in Sleeper (SL) with 20% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Delhi to Hyderabad train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Delhi to Hyderabad is Hazrat Nizamuddin KSR Bengaluru Rajdhani Express (22692) which travels a distance of 1661 kms in just 21 hrs 40 mints. The slowest train from Delhi to Hyderabad is Dakshin Express (12722) which travels a distance of 1670 kms in 30 hrs. The most punctual train from Delhi to Hyderabad is Hazrat Nizamuddin Secunderabad Duronto Express (12286) which reaches Secunderabad Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Delhi to Hyderabad is Hazrat Nizamuddin Secunderabad Rajdhani Express (12438) which reaches Secunderabad Jn with an average delay of over 6 hrs 39 mints.
info

About Delhi

Delhi is the capital city of India. It is second most populous city of India with a population of more than 1.25 crore. It is well connected to almost all of India. Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi is the busiest airport of India. Following its overhaul and with introduction of terminal 3, its passenger handling capacity increased many folds, and was voted as Best airport in the world in 2015. Intra-city connectivity in Delhi is at par with other developed cities in the world owing to world class Delhi-metro. Being the capital city of India, Delhi is home to embassies of almost all the popular countries. Famous tourist attractions in Delhi are Akshardham temple, Lotus temple, Jama Masjid, Humayun's Tomb, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Qutab Minar, Red Fort, India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan and Parliament House. Connaught Place, Khan Market and the Hauz Khas Village are heaven for the foodies as these places have lots of restaurants offering varied lip-smacking cuisines. Delhi has 14 railway stations - New Delhi (NDLS), Delhi H Nizamuddin (NZM), Anand Vihar Trm (ANVT), Old Delhi (DLI), Delhi Sarai Rohilla (DEE), Delhi Cantt (DEC), Adarsh Nagar Delhi (ANDI), Subzi Mandi (SZM), Delhi Shahdara (DSA), Delhi Kishanganj (DKZ), Delhi Azadpur (DAZ), Delhi Sadar Bazar (DSB), Delhi Safdarjung (DSJ) and Delhi Mg (DE).
info

About Hyderabad

Hyderabad is the capital of Telangana state which was formerly a part of Andhra Pradesh. It lies on the banks of Musi river. This place has a very interesting history. Before independence, when all of India was being ruled by British, this place was ruled by Nizams. Even after independence, the Nizams wanted to keep Hyderabad state independent rather than making it part of India. India had to invade this place with the help of army to take its full control. It was also known as City of Pearls in 18th century when it was famous trading center for diamonds. Telugu is the most spoken language in Hyderabad. Telugu film industry in Hyderabad known as Tollywood produces the second largest number of films in India after Bollywood. Popular tourist attractions in Hyderabad are Ramoji film city, Charminar, Golconda Fort, Chowmahalla Palace, Falaknuma palace and Salar Jung museum. Hyderabad is a famous for Biryani so much so that one rarely hears the word Biryani without prefixing it with Hyderabadi. Mughalai food is also quite popular here. Rajiv Gandhi Airport in Hyderabad is an international airport and has daily flights not only to all major airports of India but also to nearby south asian countries like Singapore, Thailand and Malaysia. Hyderabad has 4 railway stations - Secunderabad Jn (SC), Hyderabad Deccan (HYB), Kacheguda (KCG) and Begampet (BMT).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.