Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Dehradun to Palghar can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Dehradun to Palghar is Rs 395 in None (GN), Rs 1740 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2525 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 655 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2160 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3050 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 845 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Dehradun to Palghar is Dehradun Kochuveli SF Express (22660) which travels a distance of 1595 kms in just 27 hrs 36 mints. The slowest train from Dehradun to Palghar is Dehradun Mumbai Bandra Terminus Express (19020) which travels a distance of 1608 kms in 39 hrs 55 mints. The most punctual train from Dehradun to Palghar is Dehradun Mumbai Bandra Terminus Express (19020) which reaches Palghar with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Dehradun to Palghar is Dehradun Mumbai Bandra Terminus Express (19020) which reaches Palghar with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Dehradun is the capital of the Indian state of Uttrakhand. It is a tourist destination - a valley located between Himalayas and Shivaliks. The city was established by seventh Sikh Guru. It was ruled by many communities including Nepalese, Mauryas and is home to Guru Dronacharya. Dehradun tops the list of cities with best educational institutes. Bit overcrowded the city still retains its scenic beauty and nature to the core. It produces best litchis in the country. The Shahastradhara - a natural spring river in Dehradun is known for its sulphuric healing properties for any kind of skin diseases. The city is served by Jolly Grant domestic Airport located at a distance of 20 Kms from Dehradun. Dehradun has 1 railway station - Dehradun (DDN).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.