Uttaranchal Express (19566) departs from Dehradun station (DDN) at and arrives Okha station (OKHA) at taking a total of 34 hrs 20 mints to cover the distance of 1670 kms. This train has 34 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Dehradun to Okha can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Dehradun to Okha is Rs 1775 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2575 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 665 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2195 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3100 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 860 in Sleeper (SL).
Dehradun to Okha Uttaranchal Express (19566) departs from Dehradun station (DDN) at and arrives Okha station (OKHA) at . This train has 34 stoppages. Dehradun to Okha train fare is Rs.1775 in Third AC, Rs.2575 in Second AC and Rs.665 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Dehradun to Okha is Uttaranchal Express (19566) which travels a distance of 1670 kms in just 34 hrs 20 mints. The slowest train from Dehradun to Okha is Uttaranchal Express (19566) which travels a distance of 1670 kms in 34 hrs 20 mints. The most punctual train from Dehradun to Okha is Uttaranchal Express (19566) which reaches Okha with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Dehradun to Okha is Uttaranchal Express (19566) which reaches Okha with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Dehradun is the capital of the Indian state of Uttrakhand. It is a tourist destination - a valley located between Himalayas and Shivaliks. The city was established by seventh Sikh Guru. It was ruled by many communities including Nepalese, Mauryas and is home to Guru Dronacharya. Dehradun tops the list of cities with best educational institutes. Bit overcrowded the city still retains its scenic beauty and nature to the core. It produces best litchis in the country. The Shahastradhara - a natural spring river in Dehradun is known for its sulphuric healing properties for any kind of skin diseases. The city is served by Jolly Grant domestic Airport located at a distance of 20 Kms from Dehradun. Dehradun has 1 railway station - Dehradun (DDN).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.