Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Dehradun to Nagina can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Dehradun to Nagina is Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 60 in None (GN), Rs 495 in Third AC (3A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Dehradun to Nagina is Link Express (Sangam Slip) (14114) which travels a distance of 143 kms in just 3 hrs 32 mints. The slowest train from Dehradun to Nagina is Dehradun Varanasi Janta Express (14266) which travels a distance of 143 kms in 4 hrs 29 mints. The most punctual train from Dehradun to Nagina is Link Express (Sangam Slip) (14114) which reaches Nagina with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Dehradun to Nagina is Doon Express (13010) which reaches Nagina with an average delay of over 9 mints.
Dehradun is the capital of the Indian state of Uttrakhand. It is a tourist destination - a valley located between Himalayas and Shivaliks. The city was established by seventh Sikh Guru. It was ruled by many communities including Nepalese, Mauryas and is home to Guru Dronacharya. Dehradun tops the list of cities with best educational institutes. Bit overcrowded the city still retains its scenic beauty and nature to the core. It produces best litchis in the country. The Shahastradhara - a natural spring river in Dehradun is known for its sulphuric healing properties for any kind of skin diseases. The city is served by Jolly Grant domestic Airport located at a distance of 20 Kms from Dehradun. Dehradun has 1 railway station - Dehradun (DDN).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.