Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Dehradun to Harinagar can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Dehradun to Harinagar is Rs 1255 in Third AC (3A), Rs 465 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1800 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 280 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1620 in Third AC (3A), Rs 600 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2325 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 295 in Second Seater (2S).
The fastest train from Dehradun to Harinagar is Dehradun Muzaffarpur Rapti Ganga Express (15002) which travels a distance of 948 kms in just 20 hrs 21 mints. The slowest train from Dehradun to Harinagar is Dehradun Muzaffarpur Rapti Ganga Festival Special (05002) which travels a distance of 948 kms in 20 hrs 22 mints. The most punctual train from Dehradun to Harinagar is Dehradun Muzaffarpur Rapti Ganga Express (15002) which reaches Harinagar with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Dehradun to Harinagar is Dehradun Muzaffarpur Rapti Ganga Express (15002) which reaches Harinagar with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Dehradun is the capital of the Indian state of Uttrakhand. It is a tourist destination - a valley located between Himalayas and Shivaliks. The city was established by seventh Sikh Guru. It was ruled by many communities including Nepalese, Mauryas and is home to Guru Dronacharya. Dehradun tops the list of cities with best educational institutes. Bit overcrowded the city still retains its scenic beauty and nature to the core. It produces best litchis in the country. The Shahastradhara - a natural spring river in Dehradun is known for its sulphuric healing properties for any kind of skin diseases. The city is served by Jolly Grant domestic Airport located at a distance of 20 Kms from Dehradun. Dehradun has 1 railway station - Dehradun (DDN).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.