Doon Express (13010) departs from Dehradun station (DDN) at and arrives Barddhaman Jn station (BWN) at taking a total of 32 hrs 21 mints to cover the distance of 1455 kms.
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Dehradun to Barddhaman Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Dehradun to Barddhaman Jn is Rs 330 in None (GN), Rs 1575 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2305 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 580 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1995 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2830 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 750 in Sleeper (SL).
Dehradun to Barddhaman Jn Doon Express (13010) departs from Dehradun station (DDN) at and arrives Barddhaman Jn station (BWN) at . Dehradun to Barddhaman Jn train fare is Rs.330 in None, Rs.1575 in Third AC, Rs.2305 in Second AC and Rs.580 in Sleeper for this train.
Dehradun is the capital of the Indian state of Uttrakhand. It is a tourist destination - a valley located between Himalayas and Shivaliks. The city was established by seventh Sikh Guru. It was ruled by many communities including Nepalese, Mauryas and is home to Guru Dronacharya. Dehradun tops the list of cities with best educational institutes. Bit overcrowded the city still retains its scenic beauty and nature to the core. It produces best litchis in the country. The Shahastradhara - a natural spring river in Dehradun is known for its sulphuric healing properties for any kind of skin diseases. The city is served by Jolly Grant domestic Airport located at a distance of 20 Kms from Dehradun. Dehradun has 1 railway station - Dehradun (DDN).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.