Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Degana Jn to Vadodara can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Degana Jn to Vadodara is Rs 230 in None (GN), Rs 1045 in Third AC (3A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1490 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 230 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1360 in Third AC (3A), Rs 495 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1920 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 245 in Second Seater (2S).
The fastest train from Degana Jn to Vadodara is Jammu Tawi Bandra Terminus Festival Special (09028) which travels a distance of 702 kms in just 12 hrs 21 mints. The slowest train from Degana Jn to Vadodara is Jammu Tawi Bandra Terminus Vivek Express (19028) which travels a distance of 702 kms in 16 hrs. The most punctual train from Degana Jn to Vadodara is Jammu Tawi Bandra Terminus Vivek Express (19028) which reaches Vadodara Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Degana Jn to Vadodara is Jammu Tawi Bandra Terminus Vivek Express (19028) which reaches Vadodara Jn with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Vadodara, formerly known as Baroda is a city in Gujarat located on the banks of the Vishwamitri river. Popular tourist spots in Vadodara are Laxmi Vilas palace, Sayaji Bag, EME temple, Maharaja Fatesingh museum and the beautiful Sursagar lake. As far as road connectivity is concerned it is connected to major cities via National highway 8. Prefered public transport vehicles within the city includes buses, autorickshaws and taxis. Vadodara Railway Station now belongs to the Western Railway zone of Indian Railways and is a major junction on the Western Railway Main Line. This city also has an Airport named Vadodara Airport (code:BDQ). Airport is 5.5 km away from the main Railway station. Vadodara has 1 railway station - Vadodara Jn (BRC).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.