Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Mughalsarai to Kurukshetra Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Mughalsarai to Kurukshetra Jn is Rs 295 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 3095 in First AC (1A), Rs 1835 in Second AC (2A), Rs 490 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 280 in None (GN) and Rs 1295 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 310 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2360 in Second AC (2A), Rs 625 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1655 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Mughalsarai to Kurukshetra Jn is Netaji SF Special (Kalka Mail) (02311) which travels a distance of 939 kms in just 15 hrs 14 mints. The slowest train from Mughalsarai to Kurukshetra Jn is Kalka Mail (12311) which travels a distance of 939 kms in 18 hrs 11 mints. The most punctual train from Mughalsarai to Kurukshetra Jn is Kalka Mail (12311) which reaches Kurukshetra Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Mughalsarai to Kurukshetra Jn is Kalka Mail (12311) which reaches Kurukshetra Jn with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Mughalsarai is situated in Uttar Pradesh just 20 kms away from Varanasi. Its station has recently been renamed to Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Junction. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya was found dead in mysterious circumstances near the Mughalsarai station in February 1968 which is why his name is chosen. In olden days there used be inns (sarai) here where majority of Mughal caravans used to stop. This is how it got its name Mughalsarai. This city is not a famous tourist destination. Most people who have heard of this place know it because they happen to change trains here - thanks to its big railway station. Mughalsarai is the fourth busiest railway junction in India. The Mughalsarai station contains the largest railway marshalling yard in Asia. The nearest airport to Mughalsarai is Lal Bahadur Shastri International airport in Varanasi. Mughalsarai has 1 railway station - Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn (DDU).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.