Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Mughalsarai to Katni Murwara can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Mughalsarai to Katni Murwara is Rs 140 in None (GN), Rs 695 in Third AC (3A), Rs 260 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 985 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 155 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S).
The fastest train from Mughalsarai to Katni Murwara is Bhagalpur Ajmer Weekly Special (03423) which travels a distance of 413 kms in just 6 hrs 25 mints. The slowest train from Mughalsarai to Katni Murwara is Patna Ahmedabad Express (19422) which travels a distance of 420 kms in 12 hrs 31 mints. The most punctual train from Mughalsarai to Katni Murwara is Bhagalpur Ajmer Weekly Express (13423) which reaches Katni Murwara with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Mughalsarai to Katni Murwara is Bhagalpur Ajmer Weekly Express (13423) which reaches Katni Murwara with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Mughalsarai is situated in Uttar Pradesh just 20 kms away from Varanasi. Its station has recently been renamed to Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Junction. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya was found dead in mysterious circumstances near the Mughalsarai station in February 1968 which is why his name is chosen. In olden days there used be inns (sarai) here where majority of Mughal caravans used to stop. This is how it got its name Mughalsarai. This city is not a famous tourist destination. Most people who have heard of this place know it because they happen to change trains here - thanks to its big railway station. Mughalsarai is the fourth busiest railway junction in India. The Mughalsarai station contains the largest railway marshalling yard in Asia. The nearest airport to Mughalsarai is Lal Bahadur Shastri International airport in Varanasi. Mughalsarai has 1 railway station - Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn (DDU).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.