close
swap_horiz
close

Mughalsarai to Kahalgaon trains

05956
Brahmaputra Mail Covid 19 Special
DDU ( )
Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn
08 hr 38 min
CLG ( )
Kahalgaon
15956
Brahmaputra Mail
DDU ( )
Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn
08 hr 38 min
CLG ( )
Kahalgaon
15647
Mumbai LTT Guwahati Express (Via Malda Town)
DDU ( )
Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn
10 hr 13 min
CLG ( )
Kahalgaon
13484
Farakka Express (Via Faizabad)
DDU ( )
Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn
10 hr 31 min
CLG ( )
Kahalgaon
13414
Farakka Express (via Sultanpur)
DDU ( )
Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn
10 hr 38 min
CLG ( )
Kahalgaon
13134
Varanasi Sealdah (Upper India) Express
DDU ( )
Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn
14 hr 54 min
CLG ( )
Kahalgaon
13120
Anand Vihar Terminal Sealdah (Upper India) Express
DDU ( )
Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn
14 hr 56 min
CLG ( )
Kahalgaon
info

Mughalsarai to Kahalgaon train time table

Farakka Express (via Sultanpur) (13414) departs from Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn station (DDU) at and arrives Kahalgaon station (CLG) at taking a total of 10 hrs 38 mints to cover the distance of 463 kms. This train has 29 stoppages.
info

Mughalsarai to Kahalgaon train Seat Availability

Train seat availability for all 7 trains that run from Mughalsarai to Kahalgaon can be found in above table.
info

Mughalsarai to Kahalgaon train Fare

Fare for trains from Mughalsarai to Kahalgaon is Rs 155 in None (GN), Rs 755 in Third AC (3A), Rs 170 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1070 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 280 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A), Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Mughalsarai to Kahalgaon covid19 lockdown special trains

Indian Railways have started special trains to enable passengers to go from one city to another for COVID duration. These trains are rajdhani like trains and will be having only air conditioned classes. Only confirmed seats will be allotted in these trains. No waiting list or RAC tickets will be issued. No concessional fare allowed. Also Tatkal and Premium Tatkal quota booking wont be permitted in these trains. The passengers travelling on the train will be screened for coronavirus and those found asymptomatic will be allowed to travel.Railway board has also added that it will be mandatory for all the passengers to keep his or her mouth covered by a face cover. 1 covid train runs from Mughalsarai to Kahalgaon - Brahmaputra Mail Covid 19 Special (05956).

Mughalsarai to Kahalgaon Brahmaputra Mail Covid 19 Special (05956) departs from Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn station (DDU) at and arrives Kahalgaon station (CLG) at . This train has 12 stoppages. Mughalsarai to Kahalgaon covid fare is Rs.755 in Third AC, Rs.280 in Sleeper, Rs.1070 in Second AC and Rs.170 in Second Seater for this train. In Brahmaputra Mail Covid 19 Special (05956), seat availability status is RLWL15/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 66% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL32/WL18 in Third AC (3A) with 57% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL60/WL33 in Second Seater (2S) with 43% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

info

Mughalsarai to Kahalgaon Farakka Express (via Sultanpur) 13414

Mughalsarai to Kahalgaon Farakka Express (via Sultanpur) (13414) departs from Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn station (DDU) at and arrives Kahalgaon station (CLG) at . This train has 29 stoppages. Mughalsarai to Kahalgaon train fare is Rs.155 in None, Rs.755 in Third AC, Rs.1070 in Second AC and Rs.280 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Mughalsarai to Kahalgaon train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Mughalsarai to Kahalgaon is Brahmaputra Mail Covid 19 Special (05956) which travels a distance of 463 kms in just 8 hrs 38 mints. The slowest train from Mughalsarai to Kahalgaon is Anand Vihar Terminal Sealdah (Upper India) Express (13120) which travels a distance of 463 kms in 14 hrs 56 mints. The most punctual train from Mughalsarai to Kahalgaon is Anand Vihar Terminal Sealdah (Upper India) Express (13120) which reaches Kahalgaon with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Mughalsarai to Kahalgaon is Anand Vihar Terminal Sealdah (Upper India) Express (13120) which reaches Kahalgaon with an average delay of over 0 minute.
info

About Mughalsarai

Mughalsarai is situated in Uttar Pradesh just 20 kms away from Varanasi. Its station has recently been renamed to Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Junction. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya was found dead in mysterious circumstances near the Mughalsarai station in February 1968 which is why his name is chosen. In olden days there used be inns (sarai) here where majority of Mughal caravans used to stop. This is how it got its name Mughalsarai. This city is not a famous tourist destination. Most people who have heard of this place know it because they happen to change trains here - thanks to its big railway station. Mughalsarai is the fourth busiest railway junction in India. The Mughalsarai station contains the largest railway marshalling yard in Asia. The nearest airport to Mughalsarai is Lal Bahadur Shastri International airport in Varanasi. Mughalsarai has 1 railway station - Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn (DDU).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.