close
swap_horiz
close

Mughalsarai to Bikaner trains

12496
Pratap SF Express
DDU ()
Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn
20 hr 35 min
BKN ()
Bikaner Jn
SL
₹ 550
15632
Guwahati Bikaner Link Express
DDU ()
Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn
22 hr 31 min
BKN ()
Bikaner Jn
SL
₹ 520
12307
Howrah Bikaner SF Link Express
DDU ()
Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn
22 hr 45 min
BKN ()
Bikaner Jn
SL
₹ 550
12371
Howrah Jaisalmer SF Express
DDU ()
Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn
24 hr 10 min
BKN ()
Bikaner Jn
SL
₹ 565
info

Mughalsarai to Bikaner train time table

Howrah Bikaner SF Link Express (12307) departs from Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn station (DDU) at and arrives Bikaner Jn station (BKN) at taking a total of 22 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 1222 kms. Pratap SF Express (12496) departs from Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn station (DDU) at and arrives Bikaner Jn station (BKN) at taking a total of 20 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 1220 kms. Guwahati Bikaner Link Express (15632) departs from Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn station (DDU) at and arrives Bikaner Jn station (BKN) at taking a total of 22 hrs 31 mints to cover the distance of 1221 kms.
info

Mughalsarai to Bikaner train Seat Availability

In Howrah Bikaner SF Link Express (12307), seat availability status is RLWL1/WL1 in Second AC (2A) with 75% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL3/WL2 in Third AC (3A) with 59% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL18/WL11 in Sleeper (SL) with 41% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Mughalsarai to Bikaner train Fare

Fare for trains from Mughalsarai to Bikaner is Rs 3675 in First AC (1A), Rs 290 in None (GN), Rs 1410 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2100 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 520 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1820 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2625 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 670 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Mughalsarai to Bikaner Howrah Bikaner SF Link Express 12307

Mughalsarai to Bikaner Howrah Bikaner SF Link Express (12307) departs from Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn station (DDU) at and arrives Bikaner Jn station (BKN) at . Mughalsarai to Bikaner train fare is Rs.305 in None, Rs.1455 in Third AC, Rs.2100 in Second AC and Rs.550 in Sleeper for this train. In Howrah Bikaner SF Link Express (12307), seat availability status is RLWL1/WL1 in Second AC (2A) with 75% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL3/WL2 in Third AC (3A) with 59% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL18/WL11 in Sleeper (SL) with 41% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Mughalsarai to Bikaner Pratap SF Express 12496

Mughalsarai to Bikaner Pratap SF Express (12496) departs from Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn station (DDU) at and arrives Bikaner Jn station (BKN) at . Mughalsarai to Bikaner train fare is Rs.1455 in Third AC, Rs.2100 in Second AC and Rs.550 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Mughalsarai to Bikaner Guwahati Bikaner Link Express 15632

Mughalsarai to Bikaner Guwahati Bikaner Link Express (15632) departs from Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn station (DDU) at and arrives Bikaner Jn station (BKN) at . Mughalsarai to Bikaner train fare is Rs.290 in None, Rs.1410 in Third AC and Rs.520 in Sleeper for this train.
info

About Mughalsarai

Mughalsarai is situated in Uttar Pradesh just 20 kms away from Varanasi. Its station has recently been renamed to Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Junction. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya was found dead in mysterious circumstances near the Mughalsarai station in February 1968 which is why his name is chosen. In olden days there used be inns (sarai) here where majority of Mughal caravans used to stop. This is how it got its name Mughalsarai. This city is not a famous tourist destination. Most people who have heard of this place know it because they happen to change trains here - thanks to its big railway station. Mughalsarai is the fourth busiest railway junction in India. The Mughalsarai station contains the largest railway marshalling yard in Asia. The nearest airport to Mughalsarai is Lal Bahadur Shastri International airport in Varanasi. Mughalsarai has 1 railway station - Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn (DDU).
info

About Bikaner

Bikaner lies in the western region of Rajasthan's Thar Desert. Weather conditions are extreme there and usually it gets too cold in winters and needless to say summers are scorching hot in Bikaner. Its industrial growth lies mainly with the trading and production of wool, Gypsum, salt, minerals and Plaster of Paris. City is known as camel country due to the presence of camel and world's largest camel research and breeding farm is situated in Bikaner. It is very well connected by road to all major cities. Bikaner is said to have an airport of its own known as Nal Airport (BKB) located 13 Kms from the main city, but is not functional as of now. There are talks of starting some Delhi bound flights from this airport as Rajasthan seeks major business form tourism and Bikaner is one of the destinations for the tourists. Nearest functional airport is Jodhpur situated 250 kms away. There are large number of ancient monuments, temples, palaces and museums in Bikaner. Hindi and Marwari is predominantly major language here with a small fraction of people speaking English. Bikaner has 1 railway station - Bikaner Jn (BKN).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
Any chance to rac
[My query is about PNR 2737857127 for train 12479 SURYA NAGRI EXP]
edit Answer
18 views
  
0 reply
11092 when chart prepared
[My query is about PNR 8314822217 for train 11092 PUNE BHUJ EXP] when charting done
edit Answer
21 views
  
0 reply
When I would be alloted seat number in train 19024?
[ My query is about train 19024 ]
edit Answer
110 views
  
1 reply
What is the departure time of train no. 02196?
@Ajay_Kumar_Pathak 02196/Bhopal-Rewa fair special departs from Bhopal station at 23:45.
check_circle Solved
174 views
  
1 reply
What is the mean by coach DS7
What is the mean by coach DS7 20 means?
edit Answer
510 views
  
1 reply
Is train no. 22956 running on time?
Train is late? Please reply fast
edit Answer
274 views
  
0 reply
How to cancel vikalp
[My query is about PNR 4354119260 for train 16523 KARWAR EXP]
edit Answer
143 views
  
0 reply
What time chart would be prepared of train no. 12130?
Today 12130 train chart time Kya hai
edit Answer
390 views
  
1 reply
Are there benefits in ticket for state government employee?
Is there benefits in ticket for state government employee
edit Answer
378 views
  
0 reply
In bilaspur rewa express ac coach is also available?
@Aadarsh_Tiwari No, there are only sleeper and general coaches in the train 18247/Bilaspur-Rewa Express. There are 7 general coaches and 4 sleeper coaches in the train.
check_circle Solved
217 views
  
1 reply
Ladies coach on train 16630
Ladies coach on 16630
edit Answer
348 views
  
0 reply