Train seat availability for all 7 trains that run from Dausa to Degana Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Dausa to Degana Jn is Rs 95 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 165 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 80 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 180 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Dausa to Degana Jn is Mandore Superfast Express (12461) which travels a distance of 224 kms in just 3 hrs 41 mints. The slowest train from Dausa to Degana Jn is Runicha Express (14659) which travels a distance of 224 kms in 4 hrs 26 mints. The most punctual train from Dausa to Degana Jn is Jhansi Veraval Summer Special (04187) which reaches Degana Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Dausa to Degana Jn is Marudhar Express (via Faizabad) (14853) which reaches Degana Jn with an average delay of over 4 hrs 16 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.